Reason: Coz it’s always the guys fault.

I learned that from Devon, when he had a girlfriend she blamed everything on him.

She dropped her stuff - blamed Devon for not catching it in time.

She hit a person and yes, it was on purpose – pointed the finger at Devon (who as a result, got arrested. The chick she slapped…was a cop)

She took candy from a baby – Devon found out that mothers are really fast runners and extremely good tacklers.

Yep, it’s always the guys fault. I wish one day the guys could get away with whatever they didn’t do and blame it on the girls and see how they feel!

‘Amen to that brother’

There it was again! My brows furrowed in confusion, how can someone hear what I’m saying in my head? I decided to test if I’m insane, I probably got whatever disease from Ciara. It’s the only explanation I’ve got!

‘Uh…hey’ I spoke mentally

‘Sup’ it replied.

‘Who are you?’ I asked, while trying not to think I’m going insane.

‘You’

‘Me?’ a frown fell on my face. I must look like a complete weirdo with all my facial expressions.

‘Us’ suddenly I could see a figure. Which is weird since I haven’t seen anyone in years. If I remember the colours correctly, the guy was wearing a black leather jacket with a white tank top under. He wore jeans and a pair of combat boots. He was leaning against, I think it’s a motorcycle.

All in all, this guy seems like a bad ass.

What the F-‘So you’re the guy I’m stuck in. Great, I’m stuck with a blind one.’ The guy scoffed and in frowned. Both in anger and confusion, coz I seriously have no idea what the hell is going on!

‘Blind and stupid, what more could you torment me with?’ the guy raised his hands to the sky and whined. Now I was getting pissed, I walked up to him and got right in his face.

‘You better watch what you say’ I sneered at him, the guy raised his hands in surrender and backed off when he saw my fists clenched. He knew I was so close to punching the guy and as if he knew what I was thinking he said ‘I wouldn’t do that unless you want to hurt yourself’

I groaned out in frustration, ‘What the hell is going on here?!’ yelling at him, I was close to just ripping out my hair. ‘Calm down man, look I’m you. I’m like your inner conscious to help you out in life and shit.’ Staring blankly at him I said ‘So basically I’m losing it.’ the guy pretty much shrugged and nodded.

Yeah, your girlfriends’ conscious woke me up from my slumber.’ the guy smirked, ‘She was a hot babe I gotta say and I wouldn’t mind ban-‘

‘Wait, wait, wait…’ cutting him off, I took a step back. ‘Are you saying that Ciara has one of you’ the guy nodded ‘And it’s in her head.’ He nodded again. I took a moment to process everything…‘Huh….why am I not surprised?’ Ciara is definitely rubbing on me…it’s so creepy.

‘So…what’s your name? Or whatever they call you’ I asked and crossed my arms.

‘Talon.’ I nodded once, then looked around only to see black.

‘So how do I get out of here?’ Talon grinned.

‘Like this.’ he didn’t give me enough time to process his words when suddenly a fist came in contact with my face.