Trapped on a tour bus with BTR part 4

CLOE’S POV

Logan, Kendall, Carlos and I were walking back to the bus. We got inside and saw James sleeping on the couch with Fox laying on him. We went to the back of the bus without waking James up. We watch TV till it was time for the boys to go for their concert. They all went in their own dressing room. It took them a while to get ready. I just sat there waiting. I stood up cuz it was just too long. Were they death or what? I went to James dressing room and knocked on the door and went inside.

Chloe:” I’m sorry”

James wasn’t ready, he hasn’t his shirt on.

James:” It’s okay, come in.”

I came in and closed the door and James put on his shirt.

Chloe: “James, can we talk?”

James: “Sure, about what?”

Chloe: “I… I…”

Damn, it’s so hard to tell him. I just have to say it.

Chloe: “I’m in love with Logan and I can’t take it anymore staying with him.”

James: “You… you really are?”

JAMES’POV

I took of my shirt to take my shirt for the concert when I heard a knock on the door. I saw someone open it and saw Chloe. She came in and closed the door when I put on my shirt. She sat down on the couch so I did the same and sat next to her. She needs to talk so we did and then there it was. She told me she is in love with Logan and asks me for help.

James: “What do you want me to do?”

Chloe: “Ask him if he feels the same.”

James:” I don’t know if that’s a good idea.”

 Chloe: “why not?”

FLASHBACK

Logan took my arm and pushed me in the bus. We were alone, what was he doing? We went to the back of the bus and sat on the couch.

Logan: “James, I need to say something but you have to promise that you’re not gonna say it to anyone.”

James: “I promise.”

Logan: “I’m in love.”

James: “That’s great, isn’t it?”

Logan: “But I don’t know off she feels the same.”

James: “Ask her.”

Logan: “I can’t cuz if she doesn’t feel the same, things gonna be awkward.”

James: “Sorry but I can’t help you with this.”

Logan stood up and ran away, out the bus.

END OF FLASHBACK

Chloe: “Why not. Do you have a better idea?”

James: “Jealous.”

Chloe: “I don’t understand this.”

James: “look, you have to find you a fake boyfriend and if he is jealous because he thinks you have someone else then you know he has some feelings for you.”

Chloe: “euh… but where can I find a boy that wanna do that?”

James: “I can help you but I have to go now, the concert is gonna to start.”

I left my dressing room and saw that the other boys were waiting for me. I went to them. We all did our last things before we went on stage and when we were ready and it was time we went on stage and all the girls start screaming and we start singing windows down.

1 hour later

We were singing our last song and then went off stage. I saw Chloe waiting for us. She stood up and came to me. We both went to my dressing room and sat on the couch.

James: “ready to make Logan jealous?”

Chloe: “I don’t think it’s gonna work.”

James: “We can only try, now let’s go.”

I took her hand and we walked to the bus. We went inside and when we were ready the bus start driving to the next venue. We all sat in the back of the bus and Chloe was sitting next to me. It was late but we were watching a scary movie. But it seems like Chloe doesn’t like it cuz she felled asleep on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and saw Logan looking at us but when I looked at him, he looked away.

After a while the movie ends and I took Chloe and laid her in her bed. I also wanna get in my bed but Logan pushed me to the back of the bus and closed the door.

Logan: “You asshole!!!”

James: “What’s wrong?”

Logan: “You and Chloe!! I told you I love her and now you took her away from me.”

James: “Maybe I love her too and I wasn’t that scared to ask her.”

Okay I was in love with her but she loves Logan so this is the only way to make her fall for me.

Logan: “So you guys are dating?”

James: “Maybe.”

I saw a tear from Logan, is he really crying? I saw him walking away to his bed. This wasn’t good, right? But I can’t change my feelings, I love her too.

___________________________________________________________

Sorry for the wait but I didn't had some insperation 

I hope you like it xoxo