Insomnia (w/ smut)

Written by me :) there's some dirty talk in here so don't read it if you don't want to.

~

It's currently 1 am and Peter lays in bed fully awake, he suffers from insomnia and the only person that can ever make him sleep is his boyfriend Wade. But Wade decided to stay at his house for the night, to get some full rest.

Peter couldn't get any rest so he just decided to text Wade. 

[1:30 am] Wadeeeeee baby I miss you

[2:00 am] I wanna fuck you senseless

[2:01 am] but seriously I'm really horny rn.

[2:03 am] If you reply back in 5 minutes, the author will write some smut about us ;)

[2:08 am] FINE! No sexy time for you

[2:09 am] you're leaving me all hot and bothered

[2:10 am] ugh I want to fuck your perfect ass. Looking at all these pictures of you makes me want to feel your mouth around me.

[2:11 am] Wade you're usually the dirty one but I want you so bad wtf?

[2:12 am] maybe it's Spidey's turn to take over the dirty mindedness and send you a bunch of dirty talk via text message.

[2:30 am] mmm baby I'm touching myself.

[2:31 am] ugh it's so hard to type this out with one hand and use my other to pleasure myself

[2:35 am] *audio message that consists of moaning* see baby I'm being so vocal do you tonight. If only you were here to see me.

[2:37 am] *attached image* this is how much you turn me on ;)

[2:40 am] oh baby I'm making this last as long as I can but it feels too good.

[2:45 am] Wade fuck me so hard while I scream your name and run my nails up and down your back.

[2:46 am] just the thought of you fingering me is getting me closer and closer to the edge.

[2:48 am] stick your perfect fingers in my ass and thrust them in and out, curving them deep inside of me and hitting my prostate with every movement.

[2:50 am] I'm being so loud with my moans that the neighbors are waking up, they're going to hate me tomorrow.

[2:52 am] oh baby I'm so close.

[2:53 am] I just need your hand wrapped around me, gently pumping away and bringing me to the most mind blowing orgasm ever.

[2:55 am] oh shit I'm gonna cum.

[2:56 am] FUCKKK WADE

[2:58 am] *picture attached* I've got quite the mess to clean up.

[3:00 am] well that was fun.

[3:01 am] maybe when you wake up, you can come over and watch me get myself off?

[3:03 am] just the thought of that is enough to get me hard again but I want to save myself for you when I see you later.

[4:30 am] Wade please wake up

[5:00 am] Babyyyyyyyyyyy

[5:39 am] WADE WINSTON WILSON

[6:00 am] You're usually up by now, wake up :((((

[7:00 am] where the fuck are you?

hey baby boy sorry I just woke up but fuck those messages are hot.

Did you like those? ;)

*picture attached* if this doesn't tell you how much I liked that then I don't know what does.

FUCK I forgot how big you are.

You're just as big, you fit perfectly in my hand it's amazing.

And it feels so good omg

I bet it does ;)

Wade you're making me horny again fuck.

Send me pictures.

*image attached*

Holy shit baby you look so delicious.

Come help me get off then.

*Attached Audio* no I think I'd rather just do it this way.

Your moans sound so amazing, send me a video.

*Attached video* baby boy look what you make me do to myself

Fuck Wade this is so hot.

Mm call me and moan into the phone.

I'm on it.

...

"Hey baby boy" Wade sounded so tired and groggy, in the background you could hear his hand being put to work. "Ohhh hey Wade" Peter moaned into the phone, causing the older boy to bite his lip as he moved his hand faster. "Pete I'm so close to coming, talk dirty to me" Wade let out a string of curse words and moans after he finished his sentence and Peter swallowed quietly. "Oh god Wade I'm touching myself again. Oh oh oh if only you were here, we could 69 and id suck you off so good. You would just lay back and enjoy me pleasuring you all night long" Peter felt waves of pleasure overcome him as he got closer and closer to his orgasm. "Peter talk more please, and moan a bit" Wade was panting because he was getting so close. "Oh Wade.. Mmm I can tell that you're close. Do you want me to take all of you in my mouth? Do you want me to suck on the tip of your cock until you cum all over me? I'd gladly let you cum in my mouth. I'd swallow all of it baby." Peter strained to get his words out as he screamed when his orgasm hit him.

"Oh Wade I'm coming!" Peter moaned and screamed his lovers name as he ejaculated all over his bed sheets. All he could hear was strained moans and whimpers on the other side of the line as Wade released and whispered "me too". "Thank you Peter, I love you" Wade breathlessly moaned as he got off of his bed to take a shower. "I love you too" Peter smiled, still laying in his own mess but he would clean it up soon. "Listen you better be ready for some actual sex, like really soon. I'll be over at 8:30" Wade said sternly, and Peter's body shook at the thought.

"I'm gonna be so sensitive, that'll be my 3rd orgasm and it's not even noon yet" Peter sighed, but he still really wanted Wade to take him.

"Who said that would be your only orgasm while I'm there? I'm going to set a record here baby boy. I'll see you in a bit" Wade chuckled and hung up.

Peter sat there stunned but excited for what was going to happen. "I gotta get myself cleaned up" he said before heading to his shower and preparing for the day ahead of him.

~

Shit that was the dirtiest thing I've ever written. It felt so wrong yet so right at the same time.