Chapter 1

I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS FROM SHERLOCK. THOSE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO THE PRODUCERS AND BBC. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT THAT I HAVE COME UP WITH. BUT PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY PLOT. OR ANY CHARACTERS I CREATE. THANK YOU.

*~*~*~* This is my first story, so tell me anything I can use to improve. Sorry this is just a short chapter. And please vote or comment, just so I know that I have at least one reader. Thank you! Enjoy! *~*~*~*

Chapter 1

Johns phone rang. "Sherlock, are you okay?"
"Turn around and walk back the way you came." Came Sherlocks demand.

"No, I'm coming in."

"Just. Do as I ask. Please." He sounded pleading. Worried, John obliged.

"Where?"

"Stop there." He stopped.

"Sherlock."

"Okay, look up. I'm on the rooftop."

Why is he up there? "Oh god", John thought aloud.

"I- I- I can't come down so we'll just have to do it like this." Shit, Sherlock never stutters. John began to panic.

"What's going on?"

"An apology. It's all true."

"What?"

"Everything they said about me. I invented Moriarty."

"Why are you saying this?"
"I'm a fake." Sherlock tried to convince John. It's for John's protection.

"Sherlock-"

"The newspapers were right all along. I want you to tell Lestrade, I want you to tell Mrs. Hudson and Molly. In fact, tell anyone who will listen to you. That I created Moriarty for my own purposes."

"Okay, shut up, Sherlock. Shut up. The first time we met-the first time we met-you knew all about my sister, right?"

"Nobody could be that clever."

"You could." John said with such emotion he began to choke up.

"I researched you. Before we met I discovered everything that I could to impress you. It's a trick. Its just a magic trick." Sherlock hinted at what he was about to do. It's a trick.

"No. Alright, stop it now."

"No, stay exactly where you are. Don't move."

"Alright." He stopped, not wanting to scare Sherlock off the ledge of St. Bart's.

"Keep your eyes fixed on me. Please, will you do this for me?"

"Do what?"

"This phone call, it's... it's my note. That's what people do, don't they? Leave a note."

"Leave a note when?"

"Goodbye, John."

"No. Don't- SHERLOCK!" John screamed as his best friend, his only friend, his detective, plummeted off the tall building towards the hard concrete below. He didn't even notice his feet carrying him towards the body of his lov- best friend until he collided with a bicyclist. John didn't even care, his only thoughts where on his beloved Sherlock. Teary eyed he got up and pushed through the crowd.

"I'm a doctor. He's my friend let me through..." he said with a pain in his voice and began to tear up and cradled his friends head, not caring about the blood pouring onto him. "You bastard. Don't you dare die on me. You can't do this." John murmured so he couldn't be heard. "Don't you dare die on me Sherlock Holmes."
~~~~~~
Three weeks after the funeral, Doctor John Hamish Watson would visit Sherlock's grave, practically every miserable day. Sherlock's grave was isolated, had its own peaceful space under a particularly large tree. "Hello Sherlock. Things have been awful since you die- left." John felt a lump form in his throat. "I brought you a letter. Would you like me to read it to you?" He waited for an answer, knowing he wouldn't get one. "I'll just take that as a yes." He chuckled lightly

"Dear Sherlock Holmes,
I don't think you, even as brilliant as you are, can possibly understand how much I miss you. I've missed you since you said the words 'Goodbye John.' Lestrade keeps trying to get me to take on cases in your place, but how could I possibly replace you? You were so perfect and no matter what anyone says, I know you are not a fake. Molly is doing pretty okay, but I think we both know that she had a giant crush on you. Mrs. Hudson is worried about me. She says I don't eat or sleep enough. There are so many things I wish I had said, and so many things I miss about you. Why is losing you any different than seeing comrades fall in Afghanistan? Maybe it's because you mean so much more to me. 221B will not be nearly as good without you.
-Sincerely, your blogger
Dr. John H. Watson"
John finished with tears sticking to his face and a croaking voice. "I'll be back tomorrow Sherly. I promise." And with that John flagged a cab and went back to 221B, Baker Street.

*~*~*~* SOOOOOOO what do you think? Sorry that it's so short. Think of it as a teaser. If I get at least one reader I will put up the next chapter (which should be much better than this one) LOVE YOU! :) *~*~*~*