He Is Coming.

6 Days until he comes...

*Aidia wakes up on the couch Sean laying next to her.* He look so peaceful sleeping, but on under his eye where black tear. Weird she thought.

She got up went into the kitchen filled the kettle with water then turned the kettle on.  She went to the cabinet and grabbed two coffee cups and placed them gently on the counter. Walking away she went into her room .Grabbing her cell phone and unlocked it as she walk out of her room. She when on the internet she was looking for a pet for herself.

* The water was ready*

Aidia set the phone on the counter and walked over to the kettle that was done boiling. She grabbed some ingredients out of the cupboard a pour them into the two cups and then filled them with the hot water and stirred them both.

* Sean was awake and sitting up on the couch.*

Aidia grabbed the cups and walk over to the couch and handed Sean one of them.

Aidia - Here.

*Aidia hands him the hot cup of coffee.*

Sean - Thanks.

Sean smile at Aidia and look down at the hot coffee cup in his hands.

Aidia - So do you want to get some breakfast after we finish are coffee.

Sean - That will be nice.

They both finish there coffees and get changed and headed out on to the streets of Ireland. They entered the town on a corner was a group of guy about the age of 20 and up.

Random guy - Hey look at that boys the girl is almost bigger than the guy ha don't see a giant that often.

Aidia looked at the ground and took in a deep breath. Sean know it bothered her.

Sean- Hey just leave he alone.

Aidia- Its fine Sean come on. ( She whispered)

Random guy- And what are you going to do little man.

The guy was about a four inches taller than Sean.

* The guy pushed Sean to the ground it scraping his hands.*

The guy kicked him in the side and walked away.

Sean grasped his side and looked up at the guy.

Sean -That's all you got ?

Random guy- Oh look the little guy want to get a beating . Watch a learn boys.

The guy walked back over to Sean and throw his fist to punch him.

Sean grabbed his fist in his hand. Sean pushed the guy against a building wall and grabbed his neck and held him off the ground about a foot above the ground. As the guy choked on his own words.

Sean- You have any smart remarks now hu?

Aidia - Sean!

The guy shook his head and Sean let his release go on his neck as the guy dropped to the pavement. The guy neck bent inward with red marks around it.

Sean wiped around to see Aidia there standing in fear.The guys had left as Sean was looking at Aidia.

*Sean collapsed on the pavement.*

Aidia slowly walked over to him and knelt down next to him.

Sean - Why did  I do that?

Aidia - I don't know Sean. That's not the you I know.

*Sean passed out on the pavement*

To be Continued.Don't forget to punch the vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS and high fives all around *wipsh, wipsh* and I will see you in the next chapter.