Being Lazy

Aidia does not go to work like in a office or something like. That she makes YouTube videos. So after Elxy left Aidia to upload some videos for her channel that she made ahead of time. She love her job but most of her time is spent doing it. She would rather meet her fans and have a party with all of the together.They could have a blast. She not that popular of a YouTuber yet.She also wrote some books but there where never released to the public yet. She was thinking about it because she needs the money for school.
Sean was in the living room just siting there. Aidia walk out of her bedroom and over by Sean.
Aidia- So what you want to do today?
Sean- I don't know.
Aidia- I guess we can do a live stream on my YouTube channel and do some random game or something like that.
Sean- Sure that sounds fun.
Aidia- Ok I think your going to have fun doing this. I have to tweet out to my fans that I am doing a live stream soon.
Aidia grabbed her phone and typed and posted that she was doing a stream with a friend as hundreds of replies poured in wondering who the special guest would be.
The game that they would be playing was finishing my sentences and some other random games.
Aidia's computer was in her room. Her room was blue cover with posters and on one side of it a desk with a computer with a long screen and it. And two chair pull up next to it. Aidia rolled the chair out   and sat down and power up the computer as the fans made a slight reaving sound as they started to turned.
To be Continued.
Don't forget to punch the vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS and high fives all around *wipsh, wipsh* and I will see you in the next chapter.