Back Ye Demon!

Elyx- Back ye demon! Back ye demon! Back ye demon!
Aidia- Elyx he's not a demon.
As Elyx keeps throwing salt at him. She had used up all of Aidia's salt so she took her purse and starred to throw it. She let it go as Sean grabbed it and put it on the counter.
Elyx- So he is not a demon?
Aidia- No!
Elyx is he a werewolf as she grabbed a sliver bladed switch out.
Aidia- Elyx put the bladed away.
Elyx- Fine but if I find you dead after this I told you so.
Aidia - I am not going to die.
Sean grabbed Elyx bag off the counter that he set it on. And walk over and hand it to her.
Elyx- Thanks. Sorry about calling you a demon don't kill me please.
Sean - I am not going to kill you.
Aidia - What do you guys want to do? We can go into town.
Elyx - Really with this guy over here.
Aidia- Oh yeah! One minute I will get something for that.
Aidia goes into her room and grabs a old Irish hat.Walks back out with the hat in her hand and walks up to Sean.Put the hat on his head. It fixed perfectly and it casted a shadow over his eye for they will not be as notable
Aidia- There that looks good in you.
Sean- Thanks I guess. Do you have a mirror any where around her?
Aidia- Yeah there is one in the bathroom down the hall over there.
Sean walked to the bathroom down the hall as Aidia and Elyx followed him.Elyx turn on the lights.Sean look at his eyes he jumped back panting.
Aidia- You ok Sean.
Sean- I'm fine. I like it.
They a went to get ready. Aidia put on jeans a t-shirt and the hoodie Jack had given her and laced her black combat boots up.
Elyx had put on a snap back hat and grabbed a red hoodie from her bag.
And they headed out into town.
To be Continued.
Don't forget to punch the vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS and high fives all around *wipsh, wipsh*  and I will see you in the next chapter.