Online.

As the computer went to a password locked screen Aidia quickly typed the password in. The keyboard had a rainbow color light from behind the keys. Aidia pulled up the internet browser and opened up YouTube and started the stream as the camera on top of the monitor turned on and the black mic too.
2 Hours later.
They had a blast playing the games. They played finish my sentences, would you rather, and the old classic of true or dare. And even answering questions for the viewers. The stream was done they said far well to all the viewers that where watching. Aidia walked out of her bedroom and into the kitchen.As Sean followed her.
Aidia- You hungry?
Sean- A little yeah.
Aidia - Ok.
As she open the refrigerator it had eggs, Silk milk, some vegetables and fruit. Grabbing the eggs, cheese, some tomatoes and peppers and closing the door. Setting the stuff done grabbed a red onion. Pulling a knife a bowl and cutting board for out of the dish rack. She chopped all the veggies and put them into the bowl and cracked about six eggs into it and took a fork and whisked. She got a small flat grill out and turned it on.
Sean- What you making?
Aidia- *smiles* Wouldn't you like to know?
Sean looks at her in wonder.
Aidia - I guess you just have to wait now don't ya?
Sean - Can I help?
Aidia - No I good . But you can put so hot water on please.
Sean walk over to the electric kettle. Looked in side to see if there was water. There was some but not enough though to boil. Sean grabbed the pot off the station and filled it. The food was done and the tea was brewed. They had ate. Sean walked over to the couch . And Aidia had when to her room to grab some movies and or old TV shows.
To be Continued.
Don't forget to punch the vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS and high fives all around *wipsh, wipsh* and I will see you in the next chapter.