The Mix Up.

Star had to leave this morning to catch up with her family. Aidia grabbed the hoodie Jack gave her yesterday. It was really soft and it still had the smell and musk of Jack on it. But that was ok.
Aidia- Come on Star we are going to be late.
Aidia was taking her to the airport to go home.
Star - I'm coming.
Star came running down the stairs with a purple bag with a S on the side of it. Aidia had got the car pulled around in the front of her apartment and they headed to the airport. Aidia parked the car and then walked Star in. They hugged before she had to board the plane.
Aidia- I will come visit you soon.
Star- You better.
As Star waved goodbye to her best friend. Aidia waved back.
Aidia started to walk back to her car she felt really weird like someone was watching her.
Aidia opened her car door just then a guy pulled her. Aidia quickly grabbed her hula hoop from the inside of her car.
The guy knock her to the ground Aidia grabbed the hula hoop putting it around her hand and started whipping it around she got up and started whacking him with her hula hoop she got close to him and punched him in the face a couple times and he was knock out.

Her knuckles had blood on them. 

The guy was wearing a black hoodie that covered his face and jeans. She pull the hoodie back to see his face.
Aidia- Oh my god!
To be Continued.
Don't forget to punch the vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS and high fives all around *wipsh, wipsh* and I will see you in the next chapter.