Chapter 12-back to our hell

"So who wants to fight now?" I asked smirking. There was dead silence. Not even the legendary copy ninja kakashi hatake wanted to challenge me. Not even the infamous Sasuke uchiha wanted to fight. I suddenly felt a strange hurt in my head. The pain started to grow and grow. "I looked around and I saw Akio fall to her knees as she held her head. I also saw Naruto, Sasuke, shino and, kiba start to hold their heads in pain. The last person I saw and heard was Ai and Akio along with me screaming in pain as we all blacked out. I woke up to find myself in my old room. I looked around in a daze and found Naruto, Akio,Ai,kiba, and Sasuke all knocked out on the floor. I slowly stood up from the floor and I found jack in his normal gaming chair with his head phones on. I walked over to the chair and tapped on his shoulder. He swung around and his eyes widened when he saw me. "S-shinkō!" He said in complete shock. "Hey jack!" I said smiling. "It's been four almost five years since you left were the hell have you been!?" He yelled angrily. "Well...ummm....look behind you." I said giving up on trying to explain where I was for the past four years. Jack glanced at the rest of theme room and somehow his eyes got wider  when they landed on Naruto. "Y-you were I-in t-the n-Naruto world!?" He stuttered the question completely in shock. "Yes and I discovered it's were I belong." I said with a gent smile as his disappeared. "W-what no you belong with me you brother." He said sadly. "Actually Naruto's my real life twin brother!" I said looking at his sleeping figure. Just then everyone started to wake up. "S-shin-chan are you ok?" He said sleepily. "Yes Naruto." I answered him. "Shinkō were are we?" Naruto asked. "W-we..." I couldn't finish the sentence. "We're in the world we were in before we came to your world!" Akio answered for me. I looked over at Akio with a grateful look the back to Naruto. "Huh?" Naruto asked dumbly. Me and Akio face palmed. Kiba shot Straight up. He looked around and saw me. He raced over and started to comfort me."I heard everything and I know this might make you remember...stuff." He said as he put his arms around me. "Hey get your hands off her!" Jack yelled. "No!" I yelled back pretty much burying my face into kiba's chest. "W-what?" Jack asked confused. "Kiba's my boy friend!" I explained. "kakashi is my father and Shinos my boyfriend." Akio explained as we introduced everyone. Kiba growled,kakashi gave his famous close eyes smile,shino just waved slightly,Ai shook jacks hand, Naruto gave his famous giant smile and me and Akio just hugged him and Sasuke Hned. Witch pissed my off. "SASUKE USE YOUR WORDS!" I screamed as my aura came out. "Y-yes ma'am!"he obeyed with terror. I calmed down and the looked back at jack. "Your still the same old faith!" He chuckled slightly. "JACK GET THE HECK DOWN HERE NOW!" I heard a familiar voice scream from down stairs. Jack started to get up but I put my hand in front of him to stop him. "Let's go Akio!" I said angrily as me and her walked down stairs. We got to the last step and Akio looked at me reassuringly. We walked into the living room and stopped right I front of my dad. He glared at me with wide eyes. "Who are you!"? He asked in a pissed tone. "Awww Akio he doesn't remember us!" I said mocking him. "Well he was a really suckish father like the worst!" Akio answered me also mocking him. "Who do you think your talking too sluts!" My "dad" screamed. "Oh we're talking to you father!" I smirked. "F-Faith?" He asked sort of. "Yep!" I said as I started to crack my knuckles. He smirked as he got up to punch me. I easily caught his punch and tried to perform the shadow clone jutsu. It worked and five clones appeared and pinned him to the ground. "This is for jack and you treating him like shit while I was gone and for not taking Akio in while she had no family cause they were murdered." I screamed as I kicked him in the side so hard that he coughed up blood. "Oh now you have done it I am going to kill you!" He yelled as he threw my clones off of him. "Shi!" I screamed. Shi appeared from the smoke and looked around dumb founded. "Shi kill!" I yelled as he looked over at him. "Are you sure shinkō?" He asked. "Yes he's the one who did this to me!" I said as i took off my shirt to reveal my scars. (She is wearing a bra so don't worry) "he's the one who give you those!" Shi asked getting pissed off. He let out a demon like growl. "You're the one that hurt my friend!" "N-no w-wait!" My "father" begged for his life. But it was to late Shi had pounced and his limbs flew everywhere. I looked at Akio and she was smiling. I started to smile as something flew towards me. I caught it and looked at it. It was his head. I smiled and went up stairs as Shi finished tearing him apart. I got up the stairs and walked in to the room. "Don't go down stairs!" I said as I saw everyone look at my "fathers" head in my hand and my being shirtless and only in a bra. Akio ran up stairs and she told me that Shi had finished and was now going back home. I grabbed my scroll and put the head in it. I looked at the collection and smiled. Tobi's head and my "dads" head were both in the scroll. The pain in my head came back but 10 times painful we all fell to the ground including jack as we all blacked out once more.