Chapter 6-the s-rank squad

Shinkō's P.O.V
I woke up back in the inn. Sasuke was asleep sitting cris cross on the wall next to me. I smiled when I saw him. So duckbutt really dose care! I though to myself. That's when I came up with a Genius plan to wake him up. I jumped up to the ceiling and flowed my chakra to my feet. I walked over to Sasuke still on the ceiling I stopped right in front of his face and yelled." BOO!" Sasuke shot straight up and screamed. "Hahahahahaha I scared the legendary Sasuke uchiha!" I said between laughs. I laughed so hard that I fell off the Ceiling and rolled around on the floor. "Shut up!" He yelled then he pouted. I walked over to Sasuke and said."Sorry ani-chan!" "I am not your sister and you already have Naruto as a brother." He Said kinda snappy. "Oh ok I just thought... Never mind!" I said as I dropped my head. " I didn't mean to snap." He apologized, kind of. "It's ok I mean what happened to you kinda ruined family for you so I don't blame you." I said. "What happened to me also ruined family for me too but then I found Naruto and..." I said starting to cry because I thought of my past. "What's wrong why are you crying!" He said as I started to cry harder. Sasuke rushed over to me and held me in his arms like jack used to do. That moment reminded me of every time I had gotten beaten but jack was alway there after. And after I thought about it I completely broke down in sasuke's arms.
                           Sasuke's P.O.V
Shinkō just broke down! She just cried and cried. She cried so hard that she started shaking. BANG! The door slammed open. It was ai. "What the hell did you do to her!" She yelled as she grabbed shinkō from my arms. "Oh my god she's shaking!" Ai yelled as she glared at me. She tried to comfort shinkō but to my surprise she got out of ai's grasp and crawled back over to me. I put her in my arms like I did before and she stopped shaking. "Y-you remind me so much of jack." Shinkō  mumbled as she snugged into my chest. "I-i am sorry for crying." She said once she calmed down and stopped crying. "Why were you crying did he do something to hurt your feelings?" Ai asked as she still keeled glaring at me. "N-no he didn't do anything I just thought of my past."shinkō said as she lifted her shirt to show her stomach. Her stomach had a perfectly tone four pack but along with that she has scars all over. "These scars are all over my body, they are from my adoptive family before I came to kohana." She explained still sniffling after crying. "Wait your family did this to you?" Me and ai said at the Same time. "Yeah and the girl you kidnapped to get me to follow you was one of the only people who cared about me along with jack." She said smiling. "Who is jack and why do i remind you of him?" I asked. "Because he was like a big brother to me and every time I got beat by my parents he was there to comfort me and he would hold me just the way you are holding me." Shinkō said looking up at me. "And he always had a temper so I had to stop him from going down stairs and punching my parents because I knew he would get beaten to but he always helped me." Shinkō said and a single tear rolled down her cheek. I gave shinkō a little squeeze of reassurance. I don't know why I act all mushy with her. She smiled and hugged me. "Hey guys can I tell you a secret?" Ai asked. "Yeah sure!" Shinkō said perking up. "I am in the bingo book for 40,000 Ryos and I have been running for six years and I still am running to this day." Ai said. "Aww really?" Shinkō said. "I know how you feel I am in number one in the bingo book!"Shinkō said. "Yeah I am the second!" I said. "Oh really?wow!" Ai wowed in awe. "Hey Ani-chan...I mean Sasuke can she come with us?" Shinkō asked with her puppy dog eyes. "Fine!" I gave in. "Shit, I gave in again!" I yelled as ai and shinkō laughed. Shinkō smiled a big smile then started rambling on about something. She really reminds me of my best friend Naruto, well they are twins. "Hey how is Naruto?" I blurted out. "Oh he's the same old same old, he fawns over Sakura and he's still pretty dense but he still NEVER gives up and he still NEVER goes back on his word." "Hn." Was all I could think to do. "Sasuke use your words cause I am done with your emo duckbutt attitude got that!" Shinkō said glaring at me. "Ugh so annoying, is that better?" I asked. "Yes!" She said as she smiled Again. "Ok so on to the next village!" Shinkō yelled as she jumped out the window. "Wait!" Me and ai said following her.