Chapter 2

2 weeks later
Jianna's POV

It's been about 2 weeks since I've seen that guy. I think his name was Justin. Not much has changed around here. No one has gotten adopted and I still get made fun of.

"Jianna"Mrs. White came in the door.

"Yes,mam?"

"I'm going to need you to pack your things"

"Why?"

She stood from the bed and opened the door. Justin walked in with the biggest smile and came over and hugged me.

"Because you get to come home with me"he kissed my forehead.

A huge smiled spread across my face. I was finally going to get adopted. I grabbed my backpack and stuffed my clothes inside of it. I grabbed my 3 shoe boxes and and put my charger and wallet in one of them.

"I'm ready!"

"OK. Let's go"he grabbed my hand.

We walked downstairs through the front room. All of the kids rolled their eyes and scoffed. Jealous whores. Justin walked me out to his Lamborghini and put my stuff in the car. I got in the car and we left.

For some weird reason,I feel like I've known Justin all of my life. I feel like I can't tell him anything. But I know I shouldn't tell him everything. Things like my Issues.

"Are you hungry, Jianna?"he asked,breaking the silence.

"Yes,sir"

"You don't have to call me sir"he laughed. "You can call me dad,if you want"

"OK"

"I have a cook at home. She's making a lot of food to welcome you home"

I nodded my head.

"I was thinking after we eat,we could go shopping to get you new clothes and some stuff to decorate your room"

"OK"I said while nervously playing with my hair.

*30 minutes later*

A few minutes later,we pulled up to this gigantic mansion. Gardeners were in the front planting flowers and cutting the grass. Justin carried my bags and lead me up the walkway. He unlocked and opened the door.

"Welcome home"

"Oh. My. Gosh."

I stood and took in the beauty of the house. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling and flat screens were on the wall. This is defiantly something I can get used to.

Justin gave my things to the maid and she walked away.

"Come this way. There are some people I want you to meet"he grabbed my hand and took me into a big living room.

"Hey guys. This is my daughter,Jianna"he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I smiled.

"My granddaughter is so beautiful!"a woman with long brown hair and blue eyes hugged me.

"Thank you"

"This is my mom,Pattie"

"And I'm Scooter"a man with a chubby face came over to me.

"That guy over there with the long hair is Dan"he pointed to a guy playing the guitar.

"And this beautiful girl is my girlfriend, Hailey"a girl with blonde hair and tons of makeup on her face walked over and tried to hug me. I pushed her away and she gave me a dirty.

When she walked in the room I felt bad vibes roll in with her. Something about her isn't right. Her botox filled lips and her fake ass eyebrows. I just know I won't get along with her.

"Are you OK?"Justin asked me.

"Yes sir. I'm fine"

"If something is wrong,you can tell me. OK?"

"OK"

"Now,let's go show you around the house and find the rest of the guys"I followed his down a hallway.

*Hailey's POV*

THAT DUMBASS BITCH!! She has the nerve to come and push me like I'm some kind of dog. Plus,she almost stepped on my brand new Pumps I made Justin buy me. I just can't believe I might have to take the tittle as a mom for this brat.

"Hailey, would you mind coming to the grocery store with me?"Pattie asked me.

On the inside I'm constantly rolling my eyes. I don't know why she thinks we get along. I can't stand her!

"Sure"I hesitated.

*Jianna's POV*

"And finally,This is Za"Justin showed me to a tall dude with tattoos and flawless biceps.

"Hi"

"Hi,I'm Jianna"

"You have a flawless name"he kissed my hand.

"Thank you!"I blushed.

"Let's go to your room and then we can eat"Justin started walking upstairs as I followed.

We went up to my room and I was amazed. There was a queen size bed and a 85" TV on the wall. I stood there without saying a word.

"If you don't like it,we can GO get new decorations"he said.

"No,I love it"I smiled.

"I was a afraid you wouldn't"

"Why?"

"Because I thought it wasn't going to be good enough"

"It's better than good. It's amazing because I've never had my own room"

"Well,now you do. And I'm right across the hall if you ever need a talk,a hug, or a cuddle"he smiled.

"Thanks. I'll take that into consideration"I laughed.

"Let's go into the kitchen so we can eat and go shopping"

Justin and I went into the kitchen and mounds of food filled the table.

"Why does this look like The Last Supper?"I asked.

"What do you mean? Its hardly any food here"he sat next to me.

I looked up and down the 10 foot dining table that looked like it should be on the cover of a Food Network Magazine.

"I'd love to see how Thanksgiving looks around here then" I said, while making him laugh.

All of Justin's friends and family came in and joined us. Za sat next to me while Scooter was on the other side along with Hailey and Mrs. Pattie.

"Eat up guys! You don't want your food getting cold"Justin's maid said with a warm smile as she walked away.

"Patricia! Why don't you stay and have dinner with us. You've worked hard today. Come take a break" Justin spoke.

"Well, thank you, Jay"Patricia said as she sat down next to Mrs. Pattie.

We all made out plates which we full of roast beef, mashed potatoes, and vegetables.

The food tasted like pure heaven. The way the flavors all combined made scarf down 2 plates of food.

"I'd like to make a toast" Justin said as he stood and raised his glass. "To my mom for always being here. To my friends for always keeping it real. To my beautiful girlfriend for blessing me everyday with her love...and most importantly. To my daughter, Jianna" he looked down at me and smiled.

For once in a VERY long time...I felt special. I felt needed. I felt wanted.