Ticklish? DaveJohn

"I swear to god, I will fucking murder you Dave." John gasped out in between breathes and laughter.

Dave, who was on top of him, had a smug look plastered on his face. Never before did he think that John was this ticklish or cute. Well perhaps that's because it never occurred to him to think such things.

Tears welled in John's eyes as he continued to release cute, dorky laughs. It wasn't obvious to John yet why Dave had chosen to do such a thing. He mostly enjoyed to hear the laughs that were emitted by him. It was like music to his ears.

"D-Dave please.. can't..breathe.." John panted pleadingly between laughs.

Dave decided the he had endured this torture long enough. He halted the motions of his fingers and allowed John to catch his breath.

"You're so damn cute John."

A faint blush spread across John's cheeks, causing a grin to tug at his lips. It was very rare he had heard someone call him cute. Hearing it from Dave made it all the better.

He leaned up and wrapped his arms loosely around Dave, pulling him into an embrace. A happy sigh escaped Dave's lips as he hugged John's small frame.

There was only one thing on John's mind.

VENGENCE..

He placed his hands on Dave's sides, allowing his nimble fingers to move quickly. Dave tensed up immediately and tried to suppress his laughs.

"JOHN, NO!"