"What the fuck?" He demanded, snapping his head up and clenching his fists together again.

"Shh!" Chris urged. "We're in a public place, don't swear!"

A black haired, Chinese looking waitress skipped over to our table with a notepad and pen in hands. She gave us a friendly smile and then spoke gently.

"Good evening, I'm Christie and I'll be your waiter for your time here. Can I get you any drinks?"

Hunter slammed his fist against the table. "I don't need fucking therapy!"

Mom pointed a stern finger at him. "Some proper disipline, that's what you need!"

I nervously looked at Christie with a shy smile. "Can you give us a second?"

She nodded desperatley and then hurried away.

"Guys!" I hissed. "That was rude!"

Chris laid a gentle hand on Hunter's shoulder but he immediatley flinched away. Not out of anger by the looks of it.

Out of fear.

Hunter grabbed his lip ring.

Yes, definitley fear.

"Hunter, can I talk to you outside?" He asked softly, his voice becoming more gentle as if he were speaking to a child and was about to break the news that Santa wasn't real.

Hunter didn't reply, but when Chris stood up, he followed.

I watched them as they headed to the exit of the resturaunt and then I faced my Mom who was glaring in disgust.

"What?" I asked her.

"I know this is a horrible thing to say, but if Chris ever dies, Hunter's going straight back to an adoption angency."

This time, it was my turn to glare in disgust.

"You're disgusting." I hissed, right before storming after Chris and Hunter.

I pushed the door open and turned to the corner, where I saw Hunter leaning against the wall and Chris standing in front of him. Chris had the 'you can talk to me' face but Hunter's face was saying 'Get the fuck away from me.'

Well, that's what his face was saying.

What his eyes were saying, you ask?

They said, 'please help me?'

Hunter and Chris looked up at my entrance.

"Hunter, you need to tell us what's wrong." I said gently, moving towards the black haired boy clutching his lip ring. "You've done so well this last week. Why are you throwing it all away now?"

"Shut the fuck up, Taylors!" He hissed.

"Hey!" Chris snapped, shoving his hand against Hunter's shoulder again.

Hunter flinched and shrugged Chris off, his eyes advancing on me.

"Why can't you fucking leave me alone?"

"Because I'm worried about you." I explained.

"Don't be."

"I can't help it!"

"Well then you're the one that needs help, not me!"

"Hunter-" Chris began, placing his hand on Hunter for a 3rd time.

That's when Hunter got this...terrified look in his eyes and just snapped.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME! YOU'RE NOT MY FAMILY! YOU'RE NOT MY SISTER! THAT BITCH IN THERE IS NOT MY MOM AND YOU SURE AS HELL ARE NOT MY DAD! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT A DAD IS TO ME? SOMEONE THAT BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF ME EVERY TIME I SAY ONE WORD! WANNA KNOW WHAT A MOM IS TO ME? SOMEONE THAT SCREAMS HOW SHE WISHES SHE'D HAD A FUCKING ABORTION BECAUSE OF HOW FUCKING MESSED UP I AM! THAT'S WHAT FAMILY IS TO ME! AND EVERY TIME YOU SAY THAT YOU'RE MY DAD, OR YOU'RE BITCH OF A WIFE SAYS THAT SHE'S MY MOM, ALL I CAN THINK OF IS HOW YOU'RE GONNA HURT ME AND MESS ME UP EVEN MORE! SO DO ME A FAVOR AND JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"