after a month jryira found me bumming around the stone village they didn't have a problem with it be cause the bingo and akastuki people didn't came here i scared people. so i sat down with jriyra and we talked for a bit and he convince me to come to the hidden rain with him. i didn't see the harm in it. so i teleported in and he got in via toad. i was impressed. i had a white out cloak hidden in my mess of scrolls. i blanketed me from the rain tracking so i couldn't see me. i sat in a shop eating glaring at a paper angle. jryira found me, "there you are. i have been looking for you."he said.

"theres a paper angel in the window of every shop."i said.

"i know come on."he said with a fastrated look.

"all right."

so he went into a brothel i stood out side looking to the rain. then i notices it only went as high as the tallest tower. odd. i waited 2 hours for jryria. "wow."i sighed when he came out

"lets go set up a trap."he relipyed so we did.

a frog bar. i sat out back waiting for him. i would of just used a genjutsu but I'm useless when it comes to that. he eventually got the ones he wanted. then i came in to it. "im not goodds with toucher. but a fromer white out anbu is."he said.

"whos frist."i asked.

they laughed. i rolled out my toucher scroll. and summoned the phone book and started beating them with it just for fun. "it doesn't bruise. that was fun lets get to the touch."i said.

i pulled the lady's corsets i laces them up around them, and summoned my battle cats. and tied the strings to the collars. "talk. wheres your leaders hide out."i order.

"women clothes wont hurt us."

i whistle the cats pulled they screamed out in pain "its best to speck or we can just turn you into frogs."

the cats stopped and licked there lips. "speck."i growl.

i used the black veins and demon eyes to screed them "lets make an example. "i smiled

"Charles go."i order.

he pulled so tie on the ones corset breaking the inners crushing the bones and organs. it was a slow and pain ful death. "jryira im going to use a mind steel."i sighed.

"fine wrap it up soon."he said.

i put my white out cloak on and i places my hand on his he. i reviewed his week. "its the tallest tower." he crocked.

"thank you."i said then jryra turned him into a frog.

"hanna i want you to stay hidden and keep the element off surprise."

"alright. "

"and use the byckgon. if I'm going to take them ill need your help."

"i can do that."i said.

the rain has stopped so i activate my eyes. there was a shower of paper shriekn. "get down."I said.

and the paper formed a person. "sensei jryira its been a long time. and you have the 45 with you. "she laughed.

that attack rang a bell. I telephrted behind her and put a knife in her chest. it would kill her in this "your the ones who killed my squad three years ago. "I asked.

"they ran liked you ask, but then deteria decide to blow the area or you would of killed us with those demons demon scroll in those bags."she said.

I used a hydro Cannon. to soak her back into her really, form. then I linked the water levers to her limbs, "why did yous do it? the stuff we had was nothing! Impotant. It was just charka metal."I cried out in anger