28e, the furture.

I was sitting outside the academy remasining about the good old days. I spend there, man time flow. "Hey Hanna your actually here today."sakura laughed.

"Whats that got to mean?"i glared at her.

"Nothing. No busy?"

"No not to next week the hokage summit. I have a barrier ive been creating for the occasion. Heard from sakue lately?"

Hintata came over to us. "No i havent you know saradas unlock her shringon?"

"Yeah ive been giving here some training."i laughed.

Sakura hit me. I fell on the ground rolling in laughing pain. "Hanna,sakura how are you to?"hinata asked.

"Hannas been training sarada in the shringon. My draughter hasnt asked for my help."

"She is my nieces."i smiled at her

"How are your two?"hintata asked.

My phone awser it. "Hanna speaking."i laied on the ground.

"Hanna. Its Cona theres some man here wanting to see you in person hes kind of werid."

"Thank you."

I teleported over to the base. I was in my mum clothes "sakue whats up."

"Do you have fumas old records."

"What on."

"The valley of slinect."

"Yeah come with me."

We went to my offices. I unlocked my valut and the door swang open. He goes to walk in i stopped him. "Watch the traps you may lose a head."

"What do you mean?"

I threw a rock in there and i shatter. "Fuma had some incredible dangersous information. If this gets out it would destory everythink.  "

I wip a charka string in and fished out the scroll. I hand it to him. "Thank you hanna."

"Im going to go get my kids. You should be seeing your girl."

I shut the vault. "Im ttotoyaaaà made to be8p a parent."

"Your be supirise. I didnt think i could do it. Look im rasing twins and im head anbu and hokage adiser."

"Show off."

"Just a webit. Now i have to leave."

I teleport back and the kids where just gettiny out. "Hey hunter!"i called out.

Hunter was like his father. But he inhertied the hyuga traits i didnt get. Aka the bule hair. "Wheres ami?"

"She is getting yelled out by sensei abruma. "

"Cool im sure he will want to see me."

"Yeah."

Hunter came with me and we went and saw shinio. "Shino whats up?"i smiled.

"Hanna you know that. Ami is failing at this rate she wont beable to sit the genin exams."

"Shino i belive we are moving away from the world of the ninja. As soon as that gets relise this fighting way can stop and we can develop on to be something greatting then clashing kunai. But ami wants to be a ninja and theres nothing i can do about it. But naruto doesnt want anythink to do with it."

"Your daugthers still failing."

"In what bug boy."

"Owhh mums getting angery."