12

jryira final got informain on this lady while i was busy watching naruto train. i didn't brother with it, i didn't want to learn it. he came and found us. i left and left the two to it. im pretty sure i was only there to baby sit i went into the carnival and i plaid some games for something to do. my birthday felt like every other one shit.

i found a stand and it was shirkran throwing i walked past it, at it was to threw a shrinkan to pop a balloon the shirken where blunt, but no ninja where aloud. to i stuffed my weapon, headband and arm plate into my bag. and i went to the stand, "can i have a go?" i asked the man.

"sure little lady. three shrikcan for 10 ryo."

"thank you." i fake smiled.

the frist two trys where fake, "last try." he smiled.

so i head thee shikraken using my chraka to acted as a sharpener i threw the shiakren and pops five of the balloons of the broad. "howed you do that."he said.

"must of been the wind, what do i win ." i asked

hands me the bear, and i skip off, jryira and naruto cough up me and i had won most of the games and i had given away the thinks i have won. "wow these stands are looking pretty bear naruto."jryira laughed at my collection

"you should play cards with her." naruto grumbled.

i gave the little girl the teddy bears i won. "came on hanna we need to move. to the next place."

"all right."

so we head out to the next town, we got there late so jryia took us to a bar to eat, "there she is." he said.

naruto was outside with his balloon. he went and sat down at her table, the lady looked to be just abit older then kakashi no way she could be the same age and him. "tusunde. i have been looking for you."he said.

"WHO's the little brats your got, Theres one out side and there the uncover anbu,"

"shes a genin."

"why are you here for .

"i want you to came back to the village to be hokage."

"no."

"how old are you, because i think you 30"i said butting in

"i love this girl i am 30"she smilled drunkly

"this is hanna hatake, kakashi hatakes younger sister," jryira said

"i can see the resembers."

"there attaucly no reletaioed, shes a huyga."

"jryira don't lie to me."

" im being serious."

"no your not."

i active my byckgon."ï am."i add.

"so why are your white and black not the other way around. " she asked

"ill tell you if you came back to the village hell ill Soave as what ever you want. just come back." i asked

"no i don't want to be a hokage its to much work."

"im going out side before i do something stupid." i twitched

i went out side and took narutos balloon, he was trying to pop it so i did. "this is what hes trying to teach you." i twitched using the resgon perfectly.

then i walked off. ï went out to the flied and i took my swords out, i conducted my angry into them and rambled them into the growned creating a earthquake. "stupid lady!" i screamed.