21.

as i was walking out i took my weapons off and threw them on the ground. my boot clips weren't coming. "come off."i rawed at me clips.

"dam it."i screamed and just took my boots off and left my belt there and teleported to my apartment.

i flopped on my bed and hold under my pillow and fell a sleep. "hanna wake up."a voice said.

"go away i don't believe in you." i growled.

then he picked me up by my top and it was kakashi. "your Strong. "

"come to ramen."

"your been hanging around naruto to much."

"what ever food you like come on."he said

"no."

"hanna."

"kakashi."

"your stubborn"

"I get that from you."

"how."

"hanging round you."

he threw me over his shoulder grabbed my sandals and dragged me out. "your mean."

"don't moan."

we end up back at the, meeting places the king was still there. I glared at him, he was smiling, kakashi put me down and I put my ankle boots on. "what do you want." I growled.

"hanna you have been held in high regarded by your peers, you quieted advanced for your aged. we would...." I didn't let him finish.

"no bad king! I'm not being a dam shinboi." I growled

"did she just scrolled me like a dog." the king said shocked.

"we well you and the medic have been chosen."kakashi said to me

he thought I wouldn't hit him but I did,  "you dam idoit." I yelled.

"she is stronger."the king said.

"I'm leaving anbu core im going to do nothing important . im going to travel write! "i yelled storm out of the room.

i went to my apartment backed my bag and stormed out of the village.

i arived to one of the out of the village and found a bolder to kick "stupid idiots. im only a kid."i muttered.

i went and brought some gear. and head out of the village. i took from as a guy this time. i went to the thunder village and saw something's interesting.

the 2 tail get captured.  then i follow the men. one has a really big mouth and wont shut up and the other one tried to kill him yet it wouldn't work.

i decide to to snatch and grabbed the junkircai as I'm cool like that. i put the Damon mask on i found. the grab her and teleport far away from them. we end up in the island of iron. my bad. i take the junkirckre to a motel. i didn't think this one threw considering i have never been to the land of thunder. i sat at the table reading and drinking tea. then the lady woke up. "wow what happened."she asked.

"you where catured by the akastuki."i said.

i spilted my tea. "you saved me?"she asked.

"more of a snatch and grab."i sighed.

"are going to kill me?"

"i am going to leave you once i finish my tea."i said.

as i just finish i got up and grabbed my bag. "you in the land of iron so i would hide you head band. bye. i wont be saving your ass again."i told her.

then walked it. i know i look like a right little bum . i walked around the village for a bit. and looked at some stuff even doing alittle writing on the foods.

then i got stop by the akastuki guys. one grabbed my throat. "where is the jinkruki. boy." the mask one said.

i was wrenching at his hand trying to get him to let go. "kakazu he cant talk and he cant breath. you idiot."

"shut up before i kill you."he yelled

"im in over my head. "i puffed.

"you dam right now tell us. boy"not kakazu yelled.

i got to my feet and broke form. "im not a boy!"i screamed.

i had shriken in had to block the sthyc. "don't kill this one."kakazu said.

"i know. im just going to bring her near death."

"have to catch me frist!"i scream

i ran off sprinting and the one with the sthyc chase me. i tracked threw the snow wishing i had my white out cloak. at lest i could hide. some how he got in front of me he threw his sthyc in front of me. i jumped over and hooked him on my leg.  he fell so did i. i rolled and all most walked into his sthyc. "dont move."he said.

"shit."i snapped.

"your fast."

"and cunning."

i used the thunder in the snow. i moved and jumped up in to the tree."see you."i smiled.

he flowed me and climbed up. "come on!"i yelled.

" im going to get you." he yelled.

i cloak myself in thunder. "eat foot!"i screamed flashing above him and kicking him with all my stealth.

he fling into the tree smashing it. i grabbed his sthyc on off the ground and pined it threw the middle he was still alive.  at lest hes stuck. "you cant kill me."he screamed at my faces.

"i just wanted to stop you so i could escape. I'm not Strong enough to fight you on my own."i said.

"your smart."he said.

i teleported off i came into another village, I sat on the stone village kage building. I need to hide or just suck it up and go back.

I need a day to think about this. then some bagged my head and grabbed me from be hind and teleported me some where.

I got tied up and seals placed on me. crap