Chapter 1: The Meeting

Start from the beginning

Everyone was breathing quickly, scared and ready to jump out of windows from looking at that thing out there.

It became silent.

Everyone was quiet. The sounds of heavy breathing was all that can be heard.

.............

"HUUUMARGH" the Monster outside howled out as the sound of the wood door snapping and house bricks breaking all in a crashing sound, causing everyone to either gasp or scream, the Zombie like monsters came running in, firing staring mixed with screams and panic.
People scattered to get away, you stayed with the Father and his son.
Screams and blood covered the building as people died and the virus infected beasts fell to the floor.
"We need to get out of here!!" You shouted at the taller male, his face turned to you and nodded.
"That way!" He pointed to a for leading to the 2nd hallway, you all ran the teen boy screamed in fear for his life, you was panicking more then ever. The father cover your back by firing at the Infected that was following.

You felt the stairs thump as the Executioner came up with his axe.
You quickly opened the door infront of you, The lad ran in front first then you and last, the Father.

He slammed the door from the infected, he marched straight to his son and hugged him tightly with his shotgun his his other hand, he tears hoping the safely for his son. You stood there watching. You had no one like that in your life. Not even your family.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

The infected banged on the doors, The father patted his sons head before aiming his gun to the door.

"Climb out the window, I will follow"

His son nodded and you stood there thinking that he was lying. But it was too late, you helped the boy open the window and let him climb out first before yourself.

"Hurry Mister" you called as he turned his head slightly.

"The name is Koal".

The door burst open and he started to shoot his gun, you got down onto the garage then onto the car following the lad, you both slipped off the hood of the car and then took a glance at the window, seeing the bright flashes from the gun firing.

"Arrrrrgh" A infected came out the garage it was one of the Father's friends.
The lad quickly started to run to him thinking he was alive, you had to hold him back.

"Get off me! It's Jersey"

"Nooo, look he has changed!" You cried to the lad. Before anything was done, the infected Jersey ran at Jonny Boy and started to eat his flesh on his arm, He screamed and your tried to push him off the lad, Koal shot the infected off Jonny then slipped onto the hood of the car and ran over, pushing you off his son he then held his boy in his arms.

"Jonny Boy, please.... Don't give up, I will fix it I swear" the panicked father tears from his eyes.

"Dad....it hurts ....help me" he sobbed into his father's arms as he held him close. Life fading  in the boy from excessive blood lose, His Father then rests him on the floor. Pumped up with anger, he stood up and aimed the weapon at you.