°29

PLEASE READ THIS..so let's get this on! We are 100 away from 3k!!!!THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!
The chapter when we have 3k will be super special and one more thing....ASK ME QUESTIONS AND I WILL ANWSER TO EVERY ONE OF THEM,YOU CAN ASK MORE THAN ONE!
____________________

*next day*

I woke up and looked at my phone as one does.I got a lot of texts from Tyrone and a few from Harry.It was already 1pm so I called Harry.He didn't anwser so he's most likely filming.I sighed and got ready for the day.I walked downstairs.And my mum just walked in with Matt and Jake.

"Hey Mals please take care of Jake and Matt for me I have to go back to work."My mum said."No problem,love you."I said and took Matt's and Jake's backpack."Oh and me and dad are working late tonight because we need to get this project over with."She said."Okay.Text me when you're on your way so I know."I said."Sure thanks sweetie.I love you.And boys I love you too and be nice."My mum said and pecked our cheeks and ran off.

"So how was school?"I asked Jake and took their bags to the lounge area."Boring.But great because I don't have homework!"He said."And you Matt?"I asked."It was really fun!"He said and jumped around."Okay,Jake get dressed and I'm gonna help Matt then we can cook something if you want."I said and they smiled.

I just gave Matt some sweat pants and a T shirt because it isn't hot and it's not cold so if we go out he can just throw on a hoodie or go out like this.We went to the kitchen and Jake was on his phone."Okay so what do you two want to eat?"I asked."Mac and cheese!"Matt yelled."You always want mac and cheese choose something else."Jake commented.

"I want carbonara."He said."Nice choice little one."I said and laughed."Okay Jake cut up some bacon and grate some cheese we'll make the sauce."I said and after an hour of laughing and messing up the kitchen it was done.I served it and we all ate it and there was still a lot left.

Then my phone rang and I almost fell off my seat since it was on the highest volume.It was Harry.
H-Hey babe.Sorry I didn't anwser I was recording.
M-I thought so.
H-Are you coming over?
M-Sorry,have to tke care of Jake and Matt but you can come if you want.
H-Yeah,sure.Be there in 15 love you.
M-Love you too.Bye baby.
I said and hung up.

"Guess who's coming over?"I asked."WHO?!"Matt screamed."Harry is."I said giggling."What about Josh?"Jake asked."I'll tell Harry to get Josh as well deal?"I asked Jake."Deal."He said and I texted Harry.He said sure so I went to get the games ready for the little ones."Aye Jakey what are you going to play PS or Wii?"I asked."Wii so Matt can dance."He anwserd."Okay."I replied and got the controlers ready for them.

"Now Matt and Jake behave or Josh is gonna go home and you two won't have any video games understood?"I said and they nodded.And then we heard the doorbell soon after.I opend the door and of course it was Harry and Josh."Hey."I siad and hugged Josh and gave Harry a quick kiss."Josh,Jake and Matt are in the living room and if you're hungry or thirsty just tell them or me okay?"I asked he nodded and sprinted to the living room.

Me and Harry went to the kitchen and sat by the counter."So I was wondering if you wanted to do a football video with me?"Harry asked."When?"I asked."Tommorow or something."He said."Yeah no problem just what will we be doing?"I asked."Just some challenges and the one who loses for each one there's a forefeit and if you win you get a prize."He said."That's cool."I said and smiled.

"And we need to go to the store so I can pick some things up."He said."Just let them play for a bit then we'll go."I said and we talked until we heard yelling.I ran to the living room."What happend?"I asked."Jake pushed me."Matt said."Jake."I said sternly."I did not!"He yelled."Yes you did!"Matt yelled back and Josh was standing there awkwardly.

"Guys if you don't make up and both apologize,you know what happens so I suggest you two stop and do so.And I don't want to hear anymore from either one of you uderstood?"I asked.They nodded again and did as I told them."Now behave I am giving you one more chance.And we need to go to the store so we're gonna drop you off at Josh's."I said pointing to Jake.

"And you little one are coming with us so get your hoodie and shoes."I said."Can I have my cool sunglasses?"He asked excited."Yeah sure you can."I said and he ran off to get his things.Jake was getting ready to go as well with Josh and they were soon out the door."I'M READY!"Matt yelled and I laughed because it reminded me of Tobi and so did Harry.

Matt came down dressed like a damn gangster.I had to giggle at that.He had a white T shirt with a plaid unbuttoned shirt,a snapback,sunglasses,sweats that were all black and baggy and converse high tops."Looking good my man."Harry said and high fived Matt.Well he had to slouch so a low five...

"TO THE STORE WE GO!"

BTW I'm obsessed with that song...