°19

Hi beautiful people!

I'm so thankful to all of you I legit can't stop smiling because my story has 1.2k reads.I love you all from the bottom of my heart.We're just 20 reads away from 1.3k :o like guys seriously WOW! XOXO

Feel free to keep on voting and commenting I reply to everyone :D or at least I try to.

After that melt down Harry and I decided on going to a place on our own so no drama.He always knows how to cheer me up."Milkshake time right Bubbles?"He asked and I smiled and nodded.He took my hand and lead me to the  diner.The diner we went to when we had our special day."Oh hey lovelies."Liza greeted us."Hello Liza."Harry and I said in sync and smiled at the lady.

"What would you two like today?"She asked sweetly."I'd like a chocolate milkshake."I said."And I'll have the same."Harry said."Got'cha."She said and wiggled to the kitchen.This old lady is adorable.
"So..you and Cal are friends now?"Harry asked."Yeah he's really nice,honestly I don't understand why I had such a bad vibe from him at first when I saw his videos."I said and Harry chuckled.

"Just make sure you two new mates don't make me jelous after all you are MY girlfriend."Harry said and I giggled and nodded."He's like Josh so no worries I love you and no one else."I said."Here you go cuties enjoy."Liza said and we thanked her."Guess what my new life phrase is Harry?"I asked excited of what I just came up with.

"What?"Harry asked chuckling and slurping his milkshake."Don't cry me a river that's stupid.Cry me a milkshake that I can work with."I said giggling."Oh my God you're too cute."Harry said and chuckled."I made so many milkshakes why didn't you ever come to my yard?"I said being cheeky."Oh my Gosh stop it Mali."Harry said and laughed.

"Fine.But don't be coming to my yard when I make another one."I said and laughed again."Oh I know you don't like milkshake jokes I'd tell you a pizza one but it's just so cheesy."I said and laughed my ass of at my own joke."Mali do you have a fever?"Harry asked laughing."Nope,completly fine."I said and giggled.

We talked some more and then decided we would go shooping with the guys well only Josh,Simon and Vikk.I wanted to get Harry the present.I need a plan.Oh i got it!

To Zerker:Hey I need a favor mate.
From Zerker:Yhup?
To Zerker:So...I want to buy Harry something when we go shooping and I need you to say you need me because you're picking ou a present for Freya so he doesn't come with when I'm buying him the present got it?
From Zerker:Got it.If you need anything else text me okay?
To Zerker:Sure will.Thank you so much!
From Zerker:No problem mate.

"Who you texting?"Harry asked.I was sitting at the dining table and he was on the couch."Joshua."I said."Oh ask him if we're still on for later?"Harry said."Already did he said yes."I anwserd Harry."Come here baby I wanna cuddle."Harry said."Mhm."I said and walked over to the couch and layed in Harry's arms.

We were both on twitter and I decided to reply to some lovely peopleI ignored the hate as usual.Me and Harry just watched some TV then the guys came."Oiiii!"Simon greeted."Weeehy!"Harry greeted and hugged them all and I did the same.

"How's it going?"I asked and smiled."Great thanks.You?"Vikk replied."I'm fine as well thanks."I said and held onto Harry's hand and just put on my purse."Oh I just remeberd.Can you please help me pick out a gift for Freya later Mali?"Josh asked."Oh yeah sure.No problem mate."I said and giggled."Why are you giggling?"Harry asked.

"I have the perfect idea what to get her."I said and giggled again."Okay,whatever you say babe."He said and kissed my temple.We went to the mall and I got everything I needed.A picture of us framed,and matching necklaces.I had the heart and he had the key.Because only he has the key to my heart.

I know just as cheesy as that pizza earlier(*wink,wink*)"I need cookies do you want any Joshua?"I asked."First of all call me Josh second of all yes please."He said and smiled that cheeky grin of his."Okay so chocolatte chip right?"I asked Josh for approval.He nodded and I got two packets.One for Harry when I leave and one for me and Josh to eat now."Yummy they're really good."Josh said.

"I know right."I siad and stuffed my face with cookies."Hey Josh want to hear a joke?"I said and grined."Sure why not?"He replied."What did the sushi say to the bee?"I asked smiling."I don't know."Josh replied."Wasabbe."I said and we laughed.

"Another one!"Josh said excited and clapping like a little girl."What did the melted cheese say to the unlucky torillia?"I asked."I don't know tell me."Josh said."Man,it's really nacho day."I said and giggled."Oh my Gosh I love these jokes."Josh said.

"Good because as long as I'm your mate you'll be hearing a lot of those."I said and we laughed so more.Josh is actually such a great person.

Hello again.

So I want to follow you on social media so add me and I'll add you back/follow back.
I don't use twitter so when I start to use it more I will put it up.But for now:
SNAPCHAT:larci8forever
INSTAGRAM:LARIKA2002

If you snap me I will try to snap you back so feel free to blow up my snapchat I'm on there quite a lot.