°21

I woke up the next morning and got my gift for Harry ready while he was asleep and packed the stuff I won't be needing anymore.Today is the day I leave.But I'm trying not to think about it.I left pecks all over Harry and he woke up.

"Morning babe.I have something special for you."Harry said.I blushed and giggled."I have something for you too."I said.I gave my gift to him.First the picture.Then the cookies and then the key."I love it,but what's with the key?"He asked confused.Then I pulled out my necklace.

"You're the only one who has the key to my heart."I said and he kissed me."I love you.And thank you."He said and kissed me again.Harry gave me a wraped up box.I opened it and saw the Minnie mouse sweater."Oh my Gosh Harry I love it."I said and hugged him."That's not all I have a Mickey one and there's something else in it."He said and pointed to the box.

I saw a locket.It looked like a dimond.I opened it and saw me and Harry kissing on that bench near the diner.I didn't even notice I was crying tears of joy."Harry I love it.And I love you so much."I said and we kissed and kissed and kissed some more.

I then went to change and so did Harry we both got our Mickey and Minnie sweaters on and the necklaces.I also put on some black skinny jeans and my Adidas shoes.

We went to the diner again."Hey Liza."I said and greeted her."Hello Liza."Harry also greeted."Oh hello lovelies.How are you two today?"She said and smiled."Not very well to be honest."Harry said."Awh what's wrong if you don't mind me asking?"Liza asked.

"I'm flying back home today and I have to leave this lovely creature here in London."I said."I'll give you some advice.If the love you two have is real you're all good.And I think you two really do love each other."She said and we smiled."Thank you."We said and orderd.

We ate our breakfast and I heard some shuffeling at the door.I looked up and saw everyone I met here at the door."Harry did you do this?"I asked schoked."I might have."He said and smiled."Oh you cheeky little bastard."I said and kissed his cheek."Hi guys."I said and hugged them all even Weller and Freya were here and even Sarah.

"Aye Mals."JJ greeted."Jide."I said and got on my toes so I could hug him.He just picked me up and everyone laughed.Simon did the same.Oh come on I'm not that small.I'm 5'3 or 164 cm.We all hung out at the diner and it was great then they all left and me and Harry were alone.We walked to the bench again where we said I love you for the first time.

"I can't belive I had the balls to say it."Harry said and chuckled."I love you so much."He said and held my hand."I love you too."I said and sighed.We just sat there.I don't want to leave him.We soon went back to Harry's flat and I packed anything else that I needed and I went to the kitchen to grab myself one last milkshake."Cals!You coming?"Harry asked.

"Yeah." they said at the door next to me."Let me take your suitcase."Harry said and took it."Do you have everything?"Cllux asked."Yeah."I said sadly.Everything but Harry."I'm gonna miss you little one."Freezy said and put an arm around my shoulder as we went to the lift.

I stayed quiet until we got to the airport.I first said goobye to the sidemen then the Cal's and then Harry.I was already crying at this point."I don't want you to leave."Harry cried.I was in his arms picked up and hugging him."I don't want to leave.But I'll be back."I whisperd."I know but what will I do without the happiness in my life?"Harry asked."Focus on youtube.And we'll talk everyday.I love you more then anything Harry I won't give up on us we've come too far."I said and wiped our tears away.

"I love you so fucking much.I swear when I'm older you'll be my wife.Mali I love you."He whisperd and we kissed for the last time.I walked into the gate with my tears still streaming and mouthed I love you to Harry one last time until who knows when.He's my everything.

AYE!No worries this isn't the end!
I hope I didn't make you cry!💞

Have a great day guys.AND OMG WE'RE 300 READS AWAY FROM 2k😱😍I love you all!