°23

Mali's P.O.V.

I woke up to my mum screaming in my ear to wake up already."Why?"I mumbled."We have dinner in half an hour get ready."My mum said and left.I yawned and got dressed in a sweater and some jeans.I walked down the stairs and into the dining room.I saw everything set and I sat down and texted Harry for a bit.

"Mali can you help me out please?"My mum said."Yeah sure."I said and stood up.I helped her plate the food and then put it on the table.I heard the door bell and went to the door while Matt,Jack and Jake just sat at the table.Like hello!I was on a plane and I'm tired!

I opened it and welcomed the Lewis's minus Harry.They all sat down and this time Josh was sat next to me.He reminded me of Harry."Aye Josh."I greeted."Oi."He replied."What's up?"I asked."Nothing much.How are you now that you know..."He trailed off."I'm doing suprisingly well.I mean we trust each other and I guess I'm fine.What about you and your love life?"I asked him.

"You know the usual.I like her she likes another one."He said."Oh boy.I'm so sorry but don't give up you still got time.I mean we all know true love comes when you least expect it."I said and he smiled and nodded."Aye Jakey.Do you have a crush?"I asked my brother on the other side."Yeah.Her name's Naomi."He said.We trust each other so no schoker he told me.

"Invite her over some time."I said.We all soon started eating and I didn't eat that much."Mali when do you get the letter from the film school again?"Bill asked."Oh shoot I get it in two days."I totally forgot."Well I'm 100% positive you'll get in."Rosie said."Thanks Rosie."I said and smiled.We all ate up and parents were talking and Matt went to sleep,Jake and Josh were playing Xbox,Jack who know's and I invited Rosie to my room.

We sat down on the window shelf."Talk to me sister."I said and smiled."Any new boys?"I winked."There actually is one."She said and blushed."Oh really?!Who?"I asked."Benjamin Black."She said."Oh I know him I was in pre school with him."I said and laughed."Soo...what about you and Harry?"She asked.

"We're great.I love him so much.I mean the distance is hard but you know..we'll make it work."I said and sighed.I got a phone call and it was an unknown number.Who the hell?I decided to pick up and Rosie looked at me wierdly.

"Hello is this Melody Alice Johnson?"A lady's voice said."Yes.Who is this?"I asked."Hello I'm Janice.We are calling from the Film academy in London.We want to know if you are interested in our advanced program.Since we thought you are a natural talent."The lady said."OMG!Really?"I asked."Yes.It starts a month earilier than normal so if you are interested we would be glad to pay all the expences and fly you out here and give you a scholorship."She said."Janice thank you so much!Of course I would!"I said and jumped around."Our letter about the advanced program will be arriving shortly.Have a lovely day Miss Johnson."She said."You too Janice."I said and hung up.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOSH!"I screamed.By now everyone was at my door."THEY OFFERED ME A SCHOLORSHIP AND AN ADVANCED PROGRAM WHICH STARTS A MONTH EARLY!"I screamed."HUN WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU!"They said and my mum started crying.I was crying too.

I can't belive it my dream school.I get to be with Harry sooner."Congrats Mals."Rosie said and hugged me."Thanks."I said and smiled.Then the Lewis's left and my family went to sleep except me.I logged onto skype and Harry wasn't online.

I texted him and he called me on Skype soon after."Babe guess what?"I asked."What is it baby?"He asked."I'm going to London a month early and I got an advanced program."I said and kept smiling."Omg congrats Bubbles.I love you so much I can't wait to see you."He said."I know I can't wait to see you too.I miss you."I said and sighed."I miss you too.But you'll be here soon and I'll hold you in my arms and it will all be the same again."He said.

"I know.I trust you and love you Harry."I said and blew a kiss to my lap top."I trust you too.And I love you more."He said and blew a kiss to the camera.We talked some more and I was very tired by then.We hung up and said goodbye.I'm so proud of myself.

Aye!
So first of all.WE HIT 2K READS!I love you!

Second of all I've been nominated by RoaM22 to do the Wroetooshaw's tag.So here it is:

1.Which for me is his best video?
Honestly all of them.I can't pick one.

2.How did I discover his channel?
I saw a video on Simon's channel and they mentioned the sidemen and Harry and I was like who the f**k are the sidemen?And who's Harry?I quickly fell in love with them...💙

3.Which is my favourite ship with Harry?
I think we all know I'm minishaw trash!

4.Do I like Josh?(Harry's brother)
Yes!I really like him.He's so cute and he's my age.He DM'd me back!😍
I guess I did slide into the DM's... *smirks*😂

5.Am I happy for him?
OF COURSE!He is my idol and plus he's so damn handsome.

6.Am I jealous of him?
Hell no!He deserves everything he has.I love him.

7.Do I read fanfics about Harry on wattpad?
I mean of course I do.I'm writing one as well as you all know.😂

8.(random) Where am I from?
Slovenia.(google it)
It's small really nice and fun and has some great foods.The best thing here to eat is apple strudel😍
Slovenian is my first language and I thought myself English.When I later had it in school my teacher was really suprised and I had to tell a story on many show's.I mean a 9 year old speaking a half an hour long story for fun in another language.Yeah I was wierd.Still am tbh...😂

And I nominate: Wroetoblog
And thanks for the nomination RoaM22 my biscotti!👊✌🍪