°14

Yep another minishaw pic not even ashamed.Fun fact Bog in my country means God so Harry is basicly God😇

Just look at the way Harry looks at Simon and it's so cute that he has to look up....okay I'm done now.😊

"Okay so twister first?"Harry asked.We all agreed and there was 6 of us so 2 spun and 4 are getting twisted together.It was me,Josh,Harry and JJ.Simon and Vikk spun and of course JJ always went for the one nearest to me and it backfired since me and him were the last one's standing and he fell."One for Mali zero for JJ."I said and Josh and Harry high fived me and Harry kissed my temple.

"I WILL CRUSH YOU MISSY!"JJ said and I laughed.It was mine and JJ's turn to spin.This time Simon and Harry were in for the win.And Harry won."Oh the ultimate showdown girlfriend vs. boyfriend."Vikk commented."You're going down Harold."I said to his face while giggling.

"That's fine 'cause you're going down later in bed."He said and the guys ooh'd."DAMN SON!"Suprisingly Simon yelled."Oh please."I said and went into my postition.Let me just say I am pretty flexible and Harry isn't so I won."GET REKT HARRY!"I yelled and the guys high fived me.

He fake pouted and I kissed his lips."Ew get a room."JJ said and others agreed."And you should get a girlfriend."Harry said."Don't push it boggy."JJ said and the others laughed again."What's next?"Simon asked."Mali picks since she's the winner."Vikk explained.

"Oh I always wanted to do this I pick Just dance."I said and the others dissed me straight away."I mean we're all gonna laugh and I will probobly win again.Or should we do couples?"I asked."Me and Josh,JJ and Vikk and you two deal?"Simon asked."Deal."Harry said.

JJ and Vikk were up first and they looked halarious.I recorded some of it and it was soooo funny."That's it you go Olajide!"Simon cheered and we laughed.They got the lowest score ever.Next were me and Harry.We decided on a romantic dance.And let me tell you it was a bit erotic at times.

"Ohhh Harry get it!"They all cheerd.But our score was so high.And Then Simon and Josh (cough #minizerk cough).They were good but they were second and I flimed it as well."So monopoly next?And then truth or dare right?"Vikk asked."I don't think it's a good idea to play Monopoly we're gonna wake up the neighbours."Simon said and we agreed and probobly a looot of fighting would happen with Monopoly.

We all sat in a circle and I was in Harry's arms.(Basicly he sat with his legs spread open and she sat in the space beetween while he had his arms around her waist does that make sense?)I firstly asked Simon and he said truth.

"So...Simon who would you date if you were gay?"I asked and they all looked at me wierdly."What?I'm minishaw af but I also like minizerk and emon and ksimon...You know what just anwser."I said and they all laughed."I'd either date Josh or Harry to be honest."He said."That's it my life goals are complete!"I squeled.They all laughed at me again."Okay soo...JJ truth or dare?"Simon asked.

"Dare!I ain't no p**sy!"JJ screamed."Prank call a random number in Mali's phone."Simon said."I have the perfect person."I said."Really who?"Simon asked."The girl that said she can't room with me it's under Diana."I said and laughed and Harry hugged me."Guys.Harry's sleeping."Josh whisperd."Well he did work all day I guess we'll continue some other day.Night guys."I said and they all whisperd night back.

"Harry,baby let's go to our room and sleep okay?"I asked and he nodded still very sleepy.Once we got upstairs to our room he floped down into bed and pulled me in with him."Night babe,I love you."He whisperd."Night I love you too."I whisperd and we fell asleep.

JJ's P.O.V.

"WAKE UP!"I screamed walking into Harry's and Mali's room."What?Whyyyy?"Mali whined."We are going to Thorpe Park."I anounced."Okay five more minutes."She whined again and Harry was still sleeping."GET UP NOW AND GET READY!"I screamed and Harry jumped out of bed.

"The fuck man?"He asked and I laughed."Okay get out now we'll get ready."Mali said and I walked out to get me some brekfast.

Hello you wonderful people!👋
I know lame ending...

Anyways I'm still ill and I'm going to a surgeon today😥 so this chappter is a bit short again but I promise that the next chapter will be normal again.😇

Anyway,have a good day!🌆🌃