°35 #10daysofLara

I just really like the song so he-he...he

The next morning I woke up and got ready for my special day."HARRY!GET YOUR ASS UP AND READY!"I yelled and he groaned but got up and did what I told him to do.I brought all my stuff that I need for today to his place so we can go straight to the school.We got there and it was so amazing paintings all over the place then the trophies the dancers,artists,singers,actors and film makers like myself.Everyone got a name tag and the type of course they were taking on it.

I saw an interesting girl who had blue hair and she turned around and stared at me.Her name was..."Amber?"I asked and smiled."Oh are you the one and only Melody?"She asked.And I guess with her boyfriend beside her."Yes,hi it's nice to meet you.And this is my boyfriend Harry."I said and shook her and his hand and Harry did the same.

"It's nice to meet you too.And this is my cousin Shane."She said.Ooops..."Well do you have any idea where we're supposed to go?"She asked laughing."Yeah you two can come with me and Harry."I said and kept holding onto his hand.He looked so cute in a tux and I was wearing a fancy dress.Everyone was dressed fancy for this.

We all took our assigned seats and the welcoming began.We all got our schedules and a hoodie and sweats and a cap and all that school jazz.And then we got our budget money for making our first short film over the summer brake.It is supposed to be about each of our lives so that will be fun.

Then we ate and talked and it was pretty fun but by the time it was done it was around 3 ish pm and me and Harry decided we would go to his place so he can get changed and then go to a late lunch.So we went to some completly random restaurant and omg they had the best chicken noodles ever.

Harry had a small pizza.I ate one slice of his pizza and he ate half of my portion."Harry!"I whisper yelled.He just laughed and gave me that cute grin of his.He could just smile and get away with anything that's how beautiful his smile is."I really like your hair."He said.I had a simple bun."Why?"I asked confused."It really how do I say this?It just pulls all the attention to your face.And I love your face."He said and I laughed and thanked him for his wierd explaining.

Once we finished Harry dropped me off and it was a really fun time being on a date and seeing the school and all that.I just stayed up that night reading a book that I've been falling in love with and I honestly loved everything about it.So the day way exciting.

I skyped my family and just had a fun day.If only all days were like this.

DAY THREE DONE!
SORRY IT'S A BIT SHORTER HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND! <3