Causing A lil Trouble

Start from the beginning

"So Brad knows your mine." Levi said while biting my neck.

Wait, Brad!?

Levi kept leaving wet kisses on my neck until he found my weak spot. He kept on sucking and licking on it, causing little moans to escape my lips.

Then my mind just drifted off to Brad because of what Levi said and because I still feel bad for him.

So I stop kissing him while he is still kissing me and tugging on my shirt.

"Wait, Levi stop!" I said while pushing him off me a little.

"What's wrong? Did you not like what I was doing?" he looked at me with a worried look on his face.

"No, I did...I'm just worried." I told him.

"About?" he grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes.

"About...Brad." I said after releasing a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

Maybe do to nervousness.

"Why are so worried about Brad all of the sudden?" he then let go of my hand.

"Because he has been really depressed lately."

"And?" Levi asked me as if what I told him didn't even matter.

"And I have been trying to help him. He has been hurting himself because his ass of an ex boyfriend dumped him and after 5 months he started dating someone else."

I told him all of that he didn't even react.

"Babe let me to you something, Brad has been lying to you the entire time."

"Wha-at are you talking about?" I asked while furrowing my eyebrows at what I was hearing.

"That ass of an ex boyfriend is you. He broke up with you, he never loved you. He is trying to steal you away from me. This is just a thing he is doing just so he can have you. He has been threatening to hurt me if I don't break up with you, and I don't want to lose you!" At this point he was shedding tears.

I can't believe what I am hearing. I can't believe all of this is true! I can't believe Brad lied to me this whole time!

"Hey look at me, you are never gonna lose me." I looked deeply into his eyes.

"I love you so much." He sniffled.

"I love you too." I said then connected my lips with his sharing a long passionate kiss.

I need to get my mind off of what I just found out. I can't believe Brad! After all the time I been there for him.

I hate him so much. How could he. I have so much anger in me right now that I just want to scream!

I need this right.

I got on top of Levi now, kissing him with dominace while slipping my tongue into his mouth. While our tongues were massaging against eachother.

I tugged on his shirt which he knew what that meant, he took off his shirt and that made take mine off. (A/N Tris shirtless is daddy)

I ended up putting my hands all over his chest and leaving little kisses on his jawline to his stomach.

I then started to look at his dick that I started palming it through his jeans.

I went up to his ear and whispered "I'm all yours and your all mine. I want you."

*Time Skip*

All what happened with Levi right now was a blur but I am just really upset with Brad right now.

I have helped him through alot and this is what I get.

I just cuddled with Levi and went to sleep on his chest.

~
Levi's P.O.V

I can't believe that worked. Tristan felt for it. Boy, he's so easy to trick. That's what Brad gets.

I smirked before going to sleep cuddled next to Tristan.

My plan is working.

Revenge Is Sweet.

*
Holy shit, hello humans! I have not updated over 2 weeks!? Da fuck!?

Yep this officially in history is the longest chapter I wrote! I am so proud of myself!

Yep tris FINALLY FOUND OUT. Yep get ur weapons ready so you can kill me.

Also 2 more weeks till I say goodbye to people that changed my life. I just love them so much I couldn't ask for better friends. I will never forget them xx

But Anywayyy, I hope you like this chapter and that you won't kill me. Bye guys xx Love you :) <3 ;)