his jealously her pain

Angel pov

I go to the kitchen and get a apple and go outside and eat on the apple. I feel arms wrap around me it's Carl I stand there with no emotion at all.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine..." I say emotionless.

"You honestly don't look okay and your hand to." He says.

"Meh I've had worse..." I say as I shrug.

I still stand there he let's go and walks off.

Carl pov

I'm gonna go get Daryl. (I figured out how to spell his name sorry guys!) I go talk to him.

"Daryl, Angel is acting off." I say.

"She won't talk to me and she's been eating alot of apples to." He said.

"Oh well nevermind then..." I say.

I go to our cell and hear Dylan shushing Angels crys I lean in the doorway I don't understand why she trusts him. I mean dose she trust me now? I wish she would...am I jealous?
They still haven't seen me so I listen in on thier conversation.

"Mom is dead for sure." She sobbed.

"I guess all we have is each other now." He whispers.

"I *crys* don't *crys* lose you *sobs* to." She crys.

"You ain't losing me any time soon." He says rubbing her back.

"Promise?" She crys looking up.

"I promise." He says stroking her hair.

I start to leave and run into dad I quickly pass him and run outside mumbling and cussing. I see two people at the gate I walk over.

"How many walkers you killed?" Asks Daryl.

"Alot." They answer.

Daryl asks the questions the two people are a boy and girl the girl had red hair so did the boy and they both had green eyes they're twins. I go talk to them.

"Hi." I say.

"Hello." The boy said.

"I'm Carl you two?" I ask.

"I'm Kyle this is my twin sister Alice." Kyle says.

"Hi I'm Angel nice to meet you to this is my friend Dylan!" She says cheerfully.

She looks like she wasn't crying at all, she leads them inside and shows them a cell. After dinner we go to bed.

Sorry chapter was short! :)