Sorta Normal

Carl pov:

I can't find Angel anywhere where I'm gonna go up in the gaurd tower to see better, I go up there. She's in the field not moving I run to her and kneel down,and begin to shake her she wakes up.

"Ahh!" She yells.

She gets up.

"Talk to me please!" I yell.

"Why what do you want from me?! You hurt me and made my life at school terrible you knew what,I was going through at home you knew and you turned on me and hurt me! I cared so much about you! But no you wanted to be cool instead be my friend so you beat the livin crap outta me! Then I was all alone till I met Dylan and he was the only one who cared he's like my brother and was always there for me when you left the little 12 year old girl alone (me) so you could be super cool?!" She screams.

"I-I just-" I say then she cuts me off.

"That's the reason I won't talk to you! You betrayed me just like my family!" She yelled and runs off. I see dad listening in.

I love her...and now she hates me.

"Dad she hates me!" I yell.

"Son I know she's upset yes, but you need to try harder that's what I did with Lori." Dad laughed.

"Dad you don't understand....what I did to her..." I whisper.

"I do I've herd you yelling just now talk to her..." dad says and walks off.

Well I've got a plan...I guess...