The prison

Angel pov:

After what he did how could I not tell it was him? He's so different now...if he only knew before how much I cared about him before...I loved him and told him everything. He keeps staring at me I'd look at him and he'd turn his head quickly...heh that pink face.

40 mins later at the prison

When we get there it'd so full of life children a town! I'm excited I go in and get a cell I'm gonna share one with Dylan I can't leave him he and I are so close...Dylan goes exploring and I start moving in Carl leans in the door way I don't see him till I turn around.

"Hey..." he whispers.

I don't say a word I just keep working away actin like he wasn't there I sit a picture of mom and dad an me on the table and my box of special thing there to it has a lock on it (I have the key) and put my clothes in the box and keep my gun holster and knife on me I get ready to walk out and Carl stops me.

"Please talk to me..." he whispers.

So you can hurt me again like before? Heh nah I keep walkin past him I run into Rick.

"Hey when do we eat?" I ask.

"6:00 this evenin." He says with his accent.

"Thank you." I say and walk off.

6:00 that evening

I sit down beside Dylan and Carl sits in front of me I start to eat the soup it's delicious. After I eat I get up and go into the field and sit down in the middle. A girl comes and sits beside me.

"Hi!" She says.

"Hi..." I whisper.

"You wanna be friends?" She giggles.

"Sure..." I say.

"Im gonna give you some space by!" She says.

I lay down it felt nice to lie down for a while I fall asleep.