Girl Meets Crazy Hat Part 1

So I'm updating today because I have nothing better to do at the time. I will also be updating some of my other stories so if you read those stay tuned. Weekends are usually the time I update the most. I will also be adding quotes to each chapter like famous quotes. Thank you for the views,comments,votes,and follow keep them coming.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{Subway Station}
Rowan's POV

Me,Maya,Rachel,and Riley walked into the subway station and threw away our trash bag ponchos,well me and Maya.

"There she is again." I said pointing to Crazy Hat.

"Crazy Hat's always here." Maya said looking in her direction.

"What do you think her deal is?" Rachel asked.

"Former movie star? Olympic figure skater?" Riley asked.

"Bum on a bench." Me and Maya said in unison.

"But look at how she looks at everything." Rachel told us.

"What goes on in a head like hers?" Riley asked.

"I guess we'll never know." Rachel answered.

"Hey Crazy Hat!" Maya shouted.

"What goes on in a head like your?!" I shouted.

"And a new adventure begins." Rachel said as we walked to Crazy Hat.

"You,you,you,and you come here I'll teach you about life." Crazy Hat said.

Me,Maya,and Rachel sat beside her but Riley didn't.

"Can't stranger. You want me to sit on the bench I'm going to need three forms of identification." Riley said holding up three fingers.

"Trust me. I know who she is She's all right." The random cop said.

"Okay Copper." Riley said saluting.

"Hey. That's officer copper to you." He replied.

"Morning Evelyn it's never gonna stop raining is it?" The cop asked her.

"It's okay Eugene these four little dollies are going to give me one of they're designer ponchos." She replied.

"Their garbage bags Eugene but you have to put a hole for your head." Rachel told Eugene.

"Oh. So you can breathe." He said.

"No. So the garbage man doesn't throw you out." Riley and Rachel said in unison.

"That happened." Maya said.

"We we're yelling but he didn't care." Riley and Rachel told him.

"We rescued them from the truck." I told him smirking.

"They chased us all the way to 33rd street." Rachel told him with a smile.

"Now those are friends. Me? I don't chase nobody for nothing." Eugene told us.

"What if I stole a banana?" Maya asked.