Girl Meets World Part 1

Rowan's POV

Rowan's POV

"Why do we have to sneak out,if were not doing anything wrong until we get onto the subway?" My innocent god sister Riley asked.

"Do you think your ready to just walk past your parents?" Our best friend Maya asked.

"I think I'm ready." Riley said,full of confidence.

"Show us the face you make as you walk past your parents." I ordered.

She made a scared face.

"Why are you making that face at us Riley?" I asked pretending to be my god father.

"Because I'm sneaking onto the subway." Riley admitted.

"Out the window?" She asked.

"Lets go!" I exclaimed as we climbed out the window.

"Daddy! What are you doing here?" Riley asked as we climbed back inside.

"Being smarter than me and Rowan." Maya answered.

"How come your always smarter than us?" I asked.

"Here's what I'm thinking." Uncle Cory started his lecture.

"You should let us on the subway?" I asked.

"No! It's not your world yet,it's still my world. If it was your world Maya and Rowan would have you on the subway already. Thinking you put something over me. But you didn't do any of that. Wanna know how I know? Look at ya,your right here." He lectured us.

"How long do I have to live in my fathers world?" Riley asked.

"Until you make it yours. Riley do you know what I want more than anything? Go ahead make it yours." He said putting a hand on her shoulder.

Riley stood up and linked arms with us smiling.

"I will. And when I do will you still be there for me?" Riley asked.

"Right here." A woman's voice was heard. And it was my god mother Topanga Matthews.

"We'll be right here." Aunt Topanga said looping arms with her husband.

We ran out of the room.

{Subway Station}
Rowan's POV

"Dweezil!" Me and Maya shouted.

"Row,Maya!" Dweezil shouted back.