Girl Meets Truth

Rowan's POV

Rowan's POV

"Eyes look your last,arms take your last embrace,and lips,oh door of breath.Seal with a righteous kiss." Lucas said kneeling infront of Riley.

Currently me and Maya are in the crowd watching Riley and Lucas who we're supposed to be Romeo and Juliet.

"Back off!" Farkle exclaimed pointing his prop at Lucas.

"What meanest thou,spear carrier,who havest no lines." Lucas asked staying in character.

"You tried to kiss my women,this I can not allow,prepare to die!" Farkle exclaimed.

"Farkle what are you doing,it's Romeo and Juliet." Lucas said.

"Well now it's Romeo and Juliet and Farkle,I play Farkle." Farkle said flipping his hair.

"Dude I'm supposed to kiss the girl,Shakespeare said." Lucas stated.

"Who thinks the spear carrier should finally kiss Juliet?" Farkle asked the crowd and people started clapping.

Me and Maya stood up and shouted,"Yeah,you kiss that girl you crazy spear carrier!"

"You two come up and get kiss to." Farkle said.

Me and Maya stood up and walked to the front people started cheering for us and we replied,"Thank you,thank you."

Me and Maya got beside Riley on the table.

"How do we always in up in situations like this?" Riley asked sighing.

{Timeskip:After Play}
Rowan's POV

When me and Maya walked out of the auditorium people clapped for us.

"Oh stop it!" I exclaimed and twirled around.Then Maya grabbed my arm and pulled me to Riley.

"I was having my moment." I said playfully glaring at Maya.

Before she could respond Farkle walked out and everything went silent....until Riley clapped for him and people followed.

"Thank you Farkle nation!" Farkle shouted.

"Farkle come here." Me and Maya said.

"Rowan,Maya don't he thinks he was good." Riley said.

"Yeah,well we're gonna fix that." Maya said.

"Don't you can't tell him the truth." Riley said looking at us.

"Oh,we can tell him the truth,you can't because your afraid." I said and Maya nodded her head.

"I'm not afraid,I'm nice." Riley said trying to reason.

"So your saying that we're not nice?" Maya asked for both of us.

"No I'm afraid to say that." Riley said.