Girl Meets Popular

Rowan POV

Rowan POV

"Look what's happening,look what's coming!" Riley said excitedly as she pulled me and Maya.

"What's coming crazy?" Me and Maya asked simultaneously.

"Invitations to the seventh grade parties." Riley answered happily.

"We could be party girls." Riley said flipping her hair. "I'm going to need a party girl walk." Riley said doing this weird dancing thing.

"I'm sure that is not it." I said as me and Maya walked over to her.

"You know there is going to be boys at these parties,not just any boys.Opposite-sex boys,they are the best kind." Riley said.

"Yeah you sure sound ready for this." Maya said. "Oh I am." Riley said.

"And I may just be one of the first girls to just crosses over from our side of the room......" Riley trailed off.

"Yeah it's gonna us/Yeah it's gonna be you two." We all answered in unison. Riley looked at the guy handing out invitations.

"You do know what pretty boy hipster is handing out invitations to,don't you?" Riley asked us.

"A party." Maya answered. "Membership cards to the popular club." Riley corrected.

"Why can't you just let it be a party?" I asked.

"Because this it right here,where you two go one way and I go the other." Riley stated.

"You get the invite and marry pretty boy hipster." Riley said to Maya.

"And then you get a invite and marry a cute jock." Riley said to me.

"And I marry Anthony Delveccio,and we shop for things at bulk!" Riley exclaimed. "You guys are gonna be popular,I'm not.Good for you two,good girls." Riley said messing up our hair.

"Bye bye Rowan,Maya,bye bye." She said hugging us and sobbing. She pulled away when pretty boy hipster walked up.

He handed the invitations to Riley but she pushed it away but he handed it back to her and nodded. Riley started humming.

"Yay,for me!" She shouted. "Maya,Rowan I know you guys didn't get one,but is it okay for me to be happy?" Riley asked us.

"You go get em tiger." Me and Maya said.

"We love you but you a lot of work." Me and Maya said we did our party girl walk down the hall.

{Timeskip:History Class}
Rowan's POV

"Boom!" Riley shouted as she put her invitation on her fathers desk.

"You got invited to something?" Her father asked her.

"So much for genetics baby." Riley said.

"Oh seventh grade party,I didn't get invited to a lot of these." Cory said.