No Latex

I'm so busy you guys, but here's something to keep you going until I finish with school for the semester. BTW...scenario is completely fictional.

-------------------------------------------

I had heard of his sexual prowess. Girls around me had said that it was so good they forfeited latex and settled for birth control. They told me he could hold it down and put it down like no other. Said that it was all they could do to pivot when they were beneath him. And I told them that I didn't believe that it was that good that they would be that stupid. One girl pulled me to the side and told me that it was so good she kept going back, and it got so until she found herself pregnant two times by him. Told me not to tell anybody because she had thrown the babies away and never told him or her parents that his seed has flourished inside of her two times out of the many she had spent holed up in his dark room where nobody could see them. She had thought that she was the only one until she met the other three, and then she asked me if I was the fifth, tenth, or twentieth. But I told her Hell nah, that I wouldn't be the fifth to fall for his fatal sex and his heavenly thrusts without latex. She told me not to tell the other girls what she had said, that she had kept the abortions a secret until now, but my face was so friendly and I seemed so kind and she was hurting so bad that she had to tell me. And I didn't know what to say. Didn't know how to feel because I'd never known how sex could feel--virginity keeps you away from things like that. But I kept that to myself, saw that the hurting hadn't ceased and told my sister that her secret was safe with me. She had given me a hard learned lesson on how not to have good sex with no latex.