You Made It

You have passed that time frame that you and I dated with you new girlfriend.

You're officially in a relationship now.

The shit we had was sub par...fleeting and I got the shitty you.

I got the you who didn't care...

I got the you who didn't know how to handle his feelings...

And I'm cool with that...until you remind me that you're doing better with someone else.

Ignorance is bliss, and that's why I don't ask about your shit...

But you insist on hinting about how great you and this girl are...but when the fuck did I ask you specifically, "Hey, how are you and your girl?"

I haven't asked because I give a fuck but don't really give a fuck...like, the less I talk to you the more I don't give a fuck.

And here you are...hitting me with this friendly bullshit...reminding me of how you stepped on my heart...reminding me of how you've been dating this girl x months and how she's so cool with your family that y'all hang out and shit.

Ay, listen, go jump off a cliff, ok?

Seriously, walk off a fucking cliff next time you think you're being a nice guy by contacting me.

Hell...go deep sea diving with a bunch of sharks.

Now that you've made it and you've shown me that you can have and hold a stable relationship outside of me...now that you've shown me that you're happy...leave me alone.

Seriously, leave me alone.

---------

A/N: I can't let an opportunity to give you guys angry poetry slip by, lol.