Chapter 6

So this continues on from where Carla left Joel standing there gobsmacked! ENJOY my pretties!

Joel's P.O.V

I felt sick. I felt physically sick that Sye would throw himself at Carla and... hang on. I might not know Sye very well, but I know him enough to know he was a player, a smooth bastard, there was no way he'd throw himself at anyone like that. I charged into the quarters and caught Sye with his pants down, again.

“Ah, sorry,” I cried and turned my head away. Sye chuckled and I heard him shuffling around.

“I guess that kind of thing should be expected when all the guys are sharing one big room,” Sye snickered and came to stand beside me. I relaxed and put my hands in my pockets. God, look at him standing there in front of me, leaning up against the bed post in only shorts. His chest was so yummy, I wanted to touch it. I curled my fingers into fists in my pockets and told myself to look somewhere else, anywhere else. My eyes landed on his crotch, OH GOD! I looked him in the eyes and gave him a half smile.

“So, you and Carla huh?” and cocked an eyebrow at him. He made a weird face and then laughed.

“God no, I... well, when I came in to change she was already here. I think she was trying to seduce me or something,” he laughed, “Anyway, she was the worst kisser I've ever kissed, I felt like I was being attacked.” I rolled my eyes.

“So she was telling the truth,” I mumbled.

“Huh? Telling the truth? Who what?” Sye asked me, frowning.

“Oh, I ran into Carla outside, she claimed that you attacked her in a fit of lust saying you wanted her children and stuff,” I said, it was difficult repeating it, the mental image didn't help. Sye tossed his head back and laughed as he went back over to his bunk, I followed him to mine.

“That bimbo, she makes me laugh. I asked her if she'd ever been kissed, because she was so bad, and she went ballistic saying who do I think I am insulting her? Blah blah blah, I think there might have been something abut revenge in there too,” Sye was saying. My mind was elsewhere, and by elsewhere I mean watching his butt as he bent over in front of me to shove clothes into his suitcase while I sat on Riley's bed.

“She's pretty shifty that girl, most of the boys around here know to keep away from her by now. But you're new, so you have an excuse. Most people don't believe anything she says anymore,” I babbled. Sye, climbed up onto his bed and looked down at me.

“Are you talking from personnel experience?” he grinned. I sighed and looked away.

“Yeah...”

Sye's P.O.V

Yeah, he said. Why did hearing that make my stomach flip, and not in the good way. I shifted uncomfortably and decided to do what I do best, pry.

“Oh? Fall for her or something?” I know it was a shady thing to ask, especially when he seemed sad about it, but I seemed to be hurting and I was the kind of person to make others feel bad if I did. But luckily Joel actually laughed.

“No, she liked me. She kept coming on to me but I kept turning her down. Finally she gave up,” Joel chuckled. I frowned.

“Why did you turn her down?” I asked curiously.

“You mean aside from the fact she's a total self absorbed bitch?” Joel raised his eyebrows at me. I smirked.

“Yeah, aside from that,” I snickered.