Chapter 22~C

**Charlotte’s POV**

Months had past. Where was my memory? I couldn’t even get my flashes back anymore. I had a few at the beginning but now, I’m getting nothing. Whenever I saw something significant in my life, it triggered something and I have constantly been hanging around Harry, his friends, and my friends but nothing was triggering. At least I hadn’t told anyone about them otherwise everyone would have been disappointed when I wasn’t getting anymore.

I had learned more and more about Ariella and Chris that I had forgotten. They were so sweet, goofy, crazy, but lovely. Ariella had shown me many of our dance videos on YouTube and if I am being honest, we are very good. She told me all about our endlessly long nights just talking about anything and everything. All of our silly boy problems, over the top drama at school, and so much more were discussed at length. She also told me about our dreams to perform as famous dancers together. Anytime we found time to create new routines we did to improve my dance memory.

Chris showed me all of his billions of designs. There were sketched, pictures, edits on laptops, and versions of Ariella and me in the designs. He was very talented and I couldn’t believe some of his artwork sometimes. There would be times when I would see a design of his in a sketchpad and find it in my closet the next day.

School was almost done and I felt like I was getting anxiety. When I first went back after winter break, it was pretty tough. Close friends coming up to me, people pretending to be my friend, and then all of the school work on top of that. At the beginning, my friends and family could tell I was very frustrated by everything but it worked out for me afterwards. I went to my teachers and started to retain all of the knowledge from school once again. Now, I was all caught up, but I was still anxious for finals. Thankfully, before my accident, I had applied to arts colleges with Ariella and Chris for early admission and they had helped me a few months ago with more applications. Honestly, my close friends or family right now, I would be so behind and lost.

Walking down the street to dance class with Ariella was one of my favorite times during the week. We had dance practically every day after school from around 5 to around 8. We walk down because it is close enough and gets out muscles warmed up and stretched out for dancing. We always talked about random things that would either be very heart-felt or so crazy we should be put into a mental hospital. As we were walking along I saw a poster on a lamp post.

‘So You Think You Can Dance?

Too Bad We Aren’t That Successful Show!

But Would You Like The Chance To Perform On There As A Special Guest?

Well Come Up with A Routine, Audition for Our Six Judges and Compete For the Chance!

Strap On Those Dancing Shoes And Get Working!

For more information call: 555-0478

Auditions: the corner of 18th and 19th near West Boulevard from 4-7 pm.

Be there on May 17th-20th.’

“Whoa Ari, check it out?” I stopped looking at the poster.

“Oh my gosh! Char, let’s do it! Just like old times right?” She exclaimed getting extremely excited.

“Sure what’s the worst that could happen right? They say ‘no thanks’ and you leave!” I laughed.

“Except they won’t, because we are flawless.” She said dramatically with a hair flip, causing us both to laugh the whole way to dance, buzzing with ideas.

**~~~**

“Okay so the real question is if you guys want to do a slow song or fast one?” Chris asked us. Chris, Ariella, and I were currently sitting in the middle of the dance room in my house while searching for the perfect song to rehearse with for the competition. The auditions were about a month away and we needed this to be perfect. College would be great to go to, but if we performed on national television, we wouldn’t need to worry about being successful at all. It was a simple ticket to our dreams and we needed to work as hard as possible for it.