Chapter 5~H/C

Hey you guys! Sorry for such a long wait!! Ive been super busy with finals and school and overall ive been too lazy to keep writing! :P ok so i think the story is headed in a pretty good direction and i tried to make this chapter longer than the others! Please tell me what u think and ill update soon!

Vote

Comment

~~syd

 *************************************************************

**Harry's POV**

Ever since she woke up a look o confusion was spread across her face. Her gorgeous, flawless, angelic face. I couldn't believe how much I was falling for this girl already and I nearly just met her. She asked me some questions but still seemed confused. She was biting her lip and looked like she was thinking. After a while I finally spoke first.

"Here, you probably have a huge head ache, I'll put this cloth on your forehead again." I reached to place it on her forehead but she slightly flinched and scooted away a little.

"Is everything ok? Don't worry I don't bite." I said with a little smirk. Why was she flinching away? I was here to help her!

"S-Sorry I need to g-go" she mumbled, stuttering over her words. She jumped up off the couch and tried to walk out the door quickly before collapsing a couple feet ahead. I stumbled up to help her but she did not look like she wanted it. She flinched again when I reached out to help her up.

"I'm sorry, I don't know who you are and I cant really remember why I'm here. Please don't touch me." Now instead of confused she was nervous. She kinda looked like she was going to have a panic attack. She stood up and went to leave again when I grabbed hold of her wrist.

"Hey! I'm not going to hurt you I'm going to help you. What do you mean you don't remember why your here?" To be honest, I really just did not want her to leave yet. I could keep talking to her for the rest of my life and I would die a happy man.

"P-Please let go of m-me." She said it sternly even though she stuttered. She still seemed nervous and worried. I let go slowly but didn't accept defeat. I needed to help here. She started out the door. Before I could follow her I noticed a pile of her things next to some cleaning supplies. I quickly took the pile and went to bring them to her. Her hand reached up to her head which was clearly hurting her. I could tell she was in a lot of pain. I just followed her all the way down the hall way unsure of what to do or say. She didn't really want my help but I knew I needed to help her. Her left hand started shaking slightly. What if she fainted again? What would I do? Maybe I should offer to take her to the hospital. Would she get in my car with me? Probably not.

I opened my mouth about to talk but no words came out.

What was going on? Why can't I just talk to this girl? I mean, yeah she's beautiful but how could I like her already I just met her and haven't even had a real conversation yet!

I looked up to see her inching towards the door, her right hand was still on her head. Her left hand was now shaking way more uncontrollably than before. This can't be good. I rushed to beat her to the door. When I was almost there, she suddenly fell over again. Damn it! I almost caught her! That probably hurt a lot. Shit what do I do now?! I guess I should just take her to the hospital like I was thinking. So, I scooped her up and brought her over to my car. Even while passed out she looked flawless. I don't think there is one thing wrong with her whole appearance. She was pretty light too for someone her age. I guess dancers loose a lot of weight with all the exercise they get.

When i brought her over to my car I wasn't really sure on what to do.

I can't really just sit her down and buckle her in while shes unconscious can I? After a while of contemplating what to do with her, i decided it was safest to lay her down in the back seat. I gently did it being very cautious of her head. I then went around to my side and put the car in reverse to back out of the parking lot. Oh God, I hope she doesn't wake up while I'm driving because that would put us both in an awkward situation.

**Charlotte's POV** (before she fainted the second time)

Oh God my head hurt so bad. I cant believe i couldnt remember who i was. This cant be good. How long have i known this guy sitting next to me? Did i just meet him? Have i known him my whole life? Questions like these were spiraling around my head enabling me to focus on only one. After what i guess was a little while he spoke to me.

"Here, you probably have a huge head ache, I'll put this cloth on your forehead again." He reached over to put the cloth on my head but I involuntarily flinched away. I started to scoot a little further but came to a stop at the end of the couch.

What if he kidnapped me? Took me away and maybe kill me? I had no idea who he really could be besides what he told me!

"Is everything ok? Don't worry I don't bite." He sort of said it with a smirk. Does he think this is funny? I have no idea who this guys is and I'm starting to get really freaked out. I knew I had to say something before I just got up and sprinted out of here. I needed to get away from this stranger and get some help.

"S-Sorry I need to g-go" I mumbled it, stuttering over my words. God I hate when I stutter. I sound so nervous and worried but then again I was super nervous and worried right now. I quickly jumped up off the couch and tried to walk out the door before collapsing a couple feet ahead. I barely made it two feet without falling over. Jeez I probably looked pathetic. I heard him shuffling around to come help me but I didn't want him to touch me. I couldn't help but flinch when he reached me and tried to help me up.

"I'm sorry, I don't know who you are and I cant really remember why I'm here. Please don't touch me." I was praying that he would just listen to me and leave so I could get some real help. I felt like having a panic attack. I had no idea what was happening I could barely think. I'm surprised words actually came out if my mouth and made sense. I finally stood up and went to leave again when he grabbed a hold on my wrist. Holy crap he's going to hit me or throw me against the floor!

"Hey! I'm not going to hurt you I'm going to help you. What do you mean you don't remember why your here?"

What? He didn't try to hurt me or something? I was too surprised to react just yet. Normally when someone would grab my wrists they tried and most of the time accomplished hitting me or throwing me to the floor.

"P-Please let go of m-me." And the stutter is back. I tried to say it sternly but I couldn't help it if I was freaking out on the inside. He slowly let go obviously getting what I was trying to throw at him. He looked concerned and this was the first time I actually took a good look at his face. He was quite handsome to be honest. His messy, curly hair was slightly all over his head but in a good way. His green eyes seemed to look down at me with a lot of emotion. I could tell he was thinking too.

Ok this guy could be a total rapist get out of here! I finally was thinking straight and started walking out to a hallway. I heard him following me after a couple seconds and my heart rate was speeding up. I lifted my hand to my head. It still hurt like hell.

Why is he following me? He wasn't even talking it was just an awkward silence of my heavy breathing and out foot steps rushing to leave the building.

When I started getting closer and closer to the door I noticed my hand was shaking. Not too bad but it was getting worse I could feel it. Would i faint again? I hope i get to the hospital first! I reached up to the door handle and my knees buckled beneath me as I started seeing black spots. I heard him running up to me, probably to catch me but I couldn't see or hear anything else after. I was out.