Chapter 8~H

**Harry’s POV**

“…Most people which amnesia slowly regain their memory over time, which could work for you but not always. The only thing that will help you the most is going home, talking to family and friends, and learning more about yourself. More knowledge you gain about yourself and others acquainted with you help trigger any memory you have. So, I suggest you go home and do that.” Roy, Charlotte’s doctor, was saying to her. We both thanked him while I got up from my chair and help her out of her bed. When our hands were together I instantly felt the sparks tingling in my fingertips.

Wow, I guess I like her more than I thought.  

I helped her down as she placed her other hand on my shoulder. Charlotte tightened her grip as she stood up but regained her balance afterwards. I walked her out of the hospital still hand in hand. I loved the way her hand fit into mine, it just felt so perfect.

What am I thinking? I can’t start a relationship with her based off of a lie I told!

Can I?

I let her into my car and went around to the driver side. Because I definitely was not interested in an awkward silence the whole car ride I decided to play some music on the radio. I started up my car and Jennifer Lopez’s “On the Floor” started playing. I looked over at Charlotte during the car ride a couple times to start up a conversation but to be honest she looked like she was deep in thought so I left it alone. I didn’t really know what to say to her anyway. She probably had a lot to adjust to as well.

After about a 15 minute drive we were back at “Starstruck Studios”. I quickly parked and went around to her side and let her out. She had a confused expression on her face as she made eye contact with me for the first time in a while. Her hazel eyes were amazing. The outside was a dark brown which went to a green, then a light blue around her pupil. I noticed some gold flecks around the green in her eyes and it was not until then I realized how close our faces were. I had an incredible urge to pull her in closer but decided the better of it.

She is going through a lot right now, probably does not need kissing a stranger on top of it.

‘But you’re not a stranger, you’re her boyfriend!’ My mind told me trying to guilt me. Ok so I made a mistake I can fix it still.

“Uh, it’s okay we will only be here for a bit. Then I can take you home.” I said to her. Her face expression softened as I spoke to her and she let out a little breath.

“Alright.”

I took her hand into mine because during the car ride I already missed her warm fingers interlocked with mine. We entered the double doors and I took her over to the recording studio that I worked in. I mentally braced myself for the boys before we went in.

Well, this is gonna be good.

I walked in before I could change my mind to see all four of them on their phones while laying around on the couch in the studio. As we entered they all turned to face us and I decided it was now or never.

“Hey guys, uh you remember Charlotte right?” Knowing this was going to be a long shot, I stared right at Louis. He was my best mate so I really hoped he would get what I was trying to throw his way. Confusion flashed across Louis’ eyes but then he understood. He quickly got up before the other guys could mess this up for me.

“Yeah definitely mate! How ya doing Love?” he walked over to Charlotte and embraced her into a quick hug.

“Oh, um, I’m fine. Thank you.” Charlotte replied quietly. I could tell this situation was awkward for her so I tried to help.

“Charlotte, you probably don’t remember the boys. This is Louis. Over there is Liam, Zayn, and Niall. Uh, Charlotte kinda hit her head and was diagnosed with amnesia so we are trying to regain her memory…” I slowly trailed off. I was scratching the back of my neck and looked up to see they got the idea. When I made eye contact with Liam, I saw a look of concern in his eyes. He would definitely be making me explain later. I figured that would happen but I was just relieved that they were going along with it right now. Liam was next to walk over.

“Hey Sunshine! It’s me, Liam. If you need anything you can talk to me alright babe?” Liam said friendlily.  He gave her a warm smile and she seemed to loosen a little when the other two came over too. Zayn was the next to talk

“Hi Charlotte. Good to see you again. I’m real sorry about what happened.” He gave her a sad smile of sympathy.

“Hello Love!” Niall said bouncing over to us. He resembled a kid when he did this making us all chuckle a little. I even heard Charlotte giggle at him.

“Hi, thank you guys.” She said honestly. I could tell she meant it because of the look I could see in her eyes. She felt a little bad that she didn’t recognize them but technically she didn’t have to. But she did not know that part. We walked over to the couch right when Simon came in.

“Oh, thank God! Harry your back! Come one boys and finish the new song we need to get this done.” The room chorused of “Aye Aye!’s”, “Alrighty!’s”, and “Yes sir!’s”. As we all got up and went to the recording studio I told Charlotte she could just stay on the couch or come listen, whichever she wanted.

“Um, could I come with you?” she asked me shyly.

Wait, does this mean she likes me? No, don’t get your hopes up, she probably just feels awkward being alone.

“Of course Love!” I told her while taking her over to the studio. She sat down in a chair and brought her legs up to her chest. She looked a little worried to be alone while I went in to record a song.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be right back darling.” And with that I kissed her forehead and walked into the studio to sing.

*********************

The whole time we were singing Charlotte’s gaze was caught in mine. I felt like I was singing to her and it all felt perfect. She had a smile tugging at her lips when I was singing our new song “Little Things”.

“I know you’ve never loved the sound of your voice on tape

You never want to know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But your perfect to me

I won’t let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it’s true

It’s you, it’s you

They add up to

I’m in love with you, and these little things”

She had a glint in her eyes that made me want to go over to her and hold her. I felt bad for lying to her but I just want to know her. I want her to really be mine. I want to be able to call her my girlfriend without it being a lie. I want to hold her, cuddle her, and kiss her. This little, broken girl needed me, and I needed her.

And that, was when I came up with possibly the greatest plan ever. 

*********************************************

woooooaaahhhh cliff hanger ! going to update again real soon hope you likkkkke <3

~~syd