Chapter 4~C

**Charlotte's POV**

Ow. I opened my eyes. How come my head hurt so badly? Trying to recover from whatever had happened I quickly noticed two sparkling green eyes peering down at me. I had never seen green eyes like these before. They were unforgettable.

Whose are they? The man who held my head in his lap smiled lightly uncovering small dimples in his cheeks.

Who is he? Why is my head on his lap? Before I could comprehend what was happening he talked to me.

"Glad to see your feeling better love!" His grin grew wider. As I tried to sit up I fell back again realizing how painful it was for my head. What was going on?

"Woah don't get up so fast you might hurt yourself again." He said with a concerned look. I still hadn't said anything but I didn't know what to say. I slowly and cautiously looked around and took in my surroundings. I couldn't figure out where I was. So to help figure what was happening out I asked the angelic figure hovering above me.

"What time is it?" What the heck? Why did I ask that question of all questions? I probably sounded stupid. But now that I think about it what time could it be?

"Um, it's about 3 in the afternoon." He look down at his watch the confirm and nodded lightly. As he looked back at me I tried to think of another question bothering me.

"Who are you? And what happened?"

"Oh right sorry love! My names Harry. I walked in as you were dancing. Your very good by the way. Then I saw you talking to a guy that looked to be your ex boyfriend I presume. It was getting pretty intense and it looked like he hurt you so I sorta interfered. Sorry about that it seemed a little rude to come in like that but you looked like you needed help. After he left you sorta passed out so I brought you over to this couch and put a warm, wet cloth on your forehead." When he finished talking his warm british accent ringed in my ears. It was amazing. I had never heard one in person before and I have an american accent.. I think.

"Oh." I couldn't think of anything else to say. I waited for the memory of what had happened to flood into my mind after he explained it but nothing happened. My mind stayed blank. I could barely even recognize where I was. Thats when I realized something huge.

Do I have an american accent? How come I couldn't remember what had happened and where am I? Thats when the biggest question came into mind.

Who am I?

**************************************************

Hey u guys! Thanks for reading again! Sorry for the long wait i had a bunch of ideas of how to make the story start going but couldnt decide! Haha well thanks again for reading and i hope you enjoy it so far..., will update soon again!!!

Vote

Comment

Share :D

Thanks lovelies! ~~Syd