Chapter 11~H

UPDAAATTTE woo!

**Harry’s POV**

She broke down right in my arms. I almost felt my heart actually hurt from the sight of her hurting inside. I just want to help her. I’m seriously falling hard for her, I find myself craving her all the time. Wanting to hold her hand, have her in my arms, and I’m dying to kiss her. Seeing Charlotte like this after hearing about her parent’s death just had me craving more. I pulled her over onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her. As I rubbed small circles into her back I said the only thing I could think she would want to hear at this time.

“Don’t worry; I’m here for you Love.” I meant every word. After I whispered in her ear she visibly relaxed a little. After a few minutes she calmed down a little and just had some tears coming down her cheeks. As I reached up and wiped the tears away with my thumb she spoke to her grandfather.

“How did it happen?” she whispered barely audible.

“It happened in a car crash. You were very young at the time, around age five. You and Austin were actually in the same car. It occurred so suddenly, you two made it out harmless. I’m so sorry sweetheart.” After he explained, she just nodded and crying silently.

Wait.

Austin?

“Wait, uh, sorry who’s Austin?” I said to the man. Charlotte between us realizing she did not know the answer as well. I could see it on her facial expression.

“Oh sweetie I almost forgot, Austin is your older brother.”

“I have a brother?” she said still confused. Oh gosh, an older brother? Maybe lying about being her boyfriend could get me into some serious trouble from him. I barely made it by the grandfather with it. I’m actually surprised he believed me when I told him. Although the guilt from lying to an older man hurt a little, I don’t know if I can lie to more people about it.

“Yes Austin is about four years older than you. Darn I wish he was home right now, he should be back soon or at least by dinner tonight you can re-meet him then I suppose. Maybe meeting more people will help you…” he trailed off thinking to himself out loud. Charlotte turned to me and I noticed worry in her eyes. That was also when I noticed her dark circles underneath them.

“Love, are you tired? Maybe you should rest for a little, this is probably a bit overwhelming for you.” I asked her. She silently agreed with me as she nodded.

“Oh, her room is upstairs. Charlotte’s room has the colorful door you can’t miss it. I’m going to, uh, make a phone call. Could you please look after her for a bit Harry?”

“Of course sir.” I said as I lifted her up off my lap. I held her hand in mine and led her over to the stairs. She walked in front of me as we went up. We both immediately noticed the colorful door and it was amazing. The door’s base was cream and it had light purple swirls and splashes all over it. At the very top, in a shiny gold paint was carefully painted one word: Charlotte.

I looked over at Charlotte and I noticed a sparkle I did not see before when she looked at the door. I heard her whisper ‘wow’ as we walked up to it. She took the gold door knob in hand and opened the door. Her room was simply picturesque. Her face brightened a little when we took it all in. The walls were the same light purple as the door with cream floor boards and cabinets. The glossy wooden floor practically sparkled when we stepped in. Straight across from us was a window seat with a little cushion and pillows for sitting. In the cabinets next to the seat were books, movies, paintings, jewelry, you name it. Opened compartments underneath the books revealed some clothes inside. On our right was her queen sized bed that had a white comforter with light pink roses on it. A little bedside table with a lap and a couple books stacked on top were in between the bed and a different window. Across from the bed was a small walk in closet and a wooden desk with papers sprawled across it next to it. The closet doors were slightly ajar. Pens and pencils were laid next to the Mac-book air on the desk as well. To top it off, there was a golden chandelier above it all. (Picture on side of room)