Real #3

*7:30 am at school..*

"Houeru-kun~~~" Rei calls for dai-chan.. "Rei-chan~! Good morning~~" Dai-chan greets.. "Houeru-kun, did you bring the file?" Rei asked, "Oh! The file, i have it in my bag!", Dai-chan opens his bag and grabs the file.. "Here~" "Thanks! I need to get a copy of the school rules!" "Oh ok~"...

*Dai-chan's P.O.V*

Me and rei chan are bestfriends, we always talk on free time.. We talk about games the most.. I really like rei~~!
"Rei-chan~~~!" "Hm?" "Do you like me~??" I asked him.. I wonder if he say- "Yeah, why~?".. He said whaaaat?!/////// i mean, i like rei as a friend, no homo! "As a friend hahahahaha" "Ohhh, as a friend!" Thank god hahaha

*End of Dai-chan's P.O.V*

"Ok class, we have a guest today.. They are from sakuragaoka kouko Orchestra club.. Koutarou,Sakaguchi and koume" Hasegawa sensei said.. Everyone looked at dai-chan.. "E-ehhhh?!?!?//////" dai-chan covers his mouth.. "Ohhh, koutarooou senpai~~" Himi whispered to dai-chan while laughing, "HI-HIMI!!!/////" Dai-chan said.. Koutarou senpai waves at dai-chan, "Hey everyone! I'm koutarou! Nice to meet you! I have a crush here that is so cute!!" Koutarou senpai said while blushing a little..Dai chan was curious on who is koutarou senpai's crush... "Hi everyone! I'm sakaguchi! Nice to meet you! I wonder who is koutarou senpai's crush!~" sakaguchi senpai said.. "Sakaguchi senpai iz zo cuuute.." Hikaru said while drooling.. "I'm akarizawa koume! Nice to meet you! I'm very nice soo, ask me anything!" Akarizawa said.. "Heh.. Nice? Are you sure?" Naomi, himi and ami whispered to me.. "Guys!! Shhhh she'll hear you!" Dai-chan whispered back.. "These senpai's are going to pick thier seats ok, koutarou where do you want to sit?" hasegawa sensei said, "I want to sit next to dai-chan! I mean, houeru!" Koutarou senpai said while blushing a little.. "E-ehhh..!?" Akari zawa said.. "Ehhh.../////" Dai-chan said.. Himi, ami and naomi was saying "Serves you right akarizawa".. They were protecting dai-chan.. "How about you sakaguchi?" "Ehhh, but i want to seat next to dai-chan!!! Whatever.. Hmmm, i want to sit next to him!" "Oh, hikaru? Ok.. How about you koume?" "Ugh.. Next to koutarou.." Akarizawa said like she was annoyed.. "Akarizawa, no, just no.." Koutarou senpai rejected.. "E-ehh?!?! Uh-uhh, i want to sit next to yamaguchi aya then!" "Ok, now lets end the first period.."

*Free time 15 minutes*

Dai-chan was really quiet.. "Houeru-kun~~!" Rei said.. Koutarou senpai was looking at rei talking to dai-chan.. "Ah! Re-rei-chan!!" "Are you okay?" "Ye-yeaah!! I just remembered that i uhh..." "You love koutarou senpai? Haha" koutarou senpai interrupted.. "Uhh-uhhh!!!///////" Dai-chan was blushing like crazy.. "Dai-chan? Cute nickname!" Rei said.. Rei was confused on what was going on.. "Oh so you're rei? Am i right?" Koutarou senpai asked.. "Yeah! Nice to meet you senpai! I need to get a copy of the file that houeru-kun gave me so i need to go! Bye!" Rei-chan pats my shoulders and waves.. "Re-rei-chan!!!" Dai-chan called but he was in a rushed... "Dai-chan? Are you really okay?" Koutarou senpai asked.. "Ye-yeah!! I'm ok!"...

*Rei's P.O.V*

Wh-what!? "I like koutarou senpai"?! What?! I mean... I love houeru-kun../// as a friend! But... But... Ugh.. Just noooo... Maybe i should give up on loving him... I'll just get a copy on the school rules... "Oh, Rei-kun.. Why are you here?" This senpai.. Her name was akarizawa koume.....?! Wait! The one who bullied houeru-kun?! "Rei-kun?" No! No! "Yes?" "Why are you here?" "Uhh, i'm getting a copy from houeru-kun's file.." "Oh, that boy is gross right?" "Uhhh, maybe you shouldn't ask that to me.. Ask that to girls.. Thier attitude are like yours.." That should do it.. "What attitude?" "Not bad attitude like not bad.." I meant 'Shitty attitude'.. "Ok" ..

*End of rei's P.O.V*

*5:00 pm*

-At the roof top-

Dai-chan was going to the rooftop to spectate the clubs.. Then.. "Ko-koutarou! I love you!/// please go out with me!!..." Akarizawa said.. "Eh-eh?!" Dai-chan covers his mouth.. "A-akarizawa?!" "Please...!!" "Akarizawa.. Sorry.." "..." Akarizawa teared up.. "Sorry.. I have someone i like.." Koutarou said and pats akarizawa's shoulder.. "..I...I've always wanted to be with you koutarou..." Akarizawa removes her hair pin... "Akarizawa..." "Why do you like that dumb brat.. JUST WHY?!" Akarizawa shouted.. Dai-chan's eyes were wide open.. "How could you call him that?!" "CAUSE I CAN!" Akarizawa shouted while crying.. "Grrr..." Koutarou senpai was mad... "Koutarou... I'll ask you one more time... Will you go ou-...!!".. Dai-chan ranned and hugged koutarou senpai... "Huh?!////" koutarou senpai was blushing... "A-akarizawa senpai... Sorry..." Dai-chan apologized.. "Eh?!?!?! WHY?!" Akarizawa rans away... "Da-dai-chan..?////".. Dai-chan is still hugging koutarou senpai.. "So-sorry!!///"... Dai-chan quickly lets go of koutarou senpai and blushes.. "So-sorry.. I didn't mean to do that in front of akarizawa...." "It's ok, you don't have to say sorry! You saved my life!" The two laughed... There was a silence that made dai-chan so nervous... "Ko-koutarou senpai...!!///" Dai-chan breaks the silence... "Ko-koitarou senpai, i like you..!!!////" Koutarou senpai giggled and blushed a little... Koutarou senpai hugged dai-chan... "You're so cutee!!..." Koutarou senpai said.. Dai-chan hugged koutarou senpai... "///////"... Akarizawa was going to try again but she saw the two hugging... "Ko-koutarou...?.." Akarizawa cried... "Akarizawa senpai..?!" "A-AKARIZAWA?!.." Akarizawa was gonna hit dai-chan but koutarou senpai protected dai-chan.. "Ko-koutarou senpai! Are you okay?!" "Yeah, i'm okay dai-chan.. Akarizawa, get out now, don't go near dai-chan!" Koutarou senpai said angrily... "B-but..." "Get out" "..." Akarizawa leaves the rooftop crying.. "Dai-chan let's go home?" "O-okay///" koutarou senpai holds dai-chan's hands then goes outside the school..

*Dai-chan's P.O.V*

Senpai likes me/////... "Se-senpai...you will not leave yet right...?" "Nope, we still have 5 days", Senpai is smiling..! He's so cool..!!!////, "Oh so your house is over there?" "Ye-yes////" "I need to take the bus so.. Bye!" Koutarou senpai kissed my forehead////// "Love you dai-chan!//" he ranned so fast.. Haha///

 Haha///