Real #2

*At the Classroom 3-A* -all clarinet- play the music :3

"Dai-chan~~~~!!" Sakaguchi senpai calls.. "Uh..uhhh... Sakaguchi senpai...?" "Do you like Koutarou senpai (-_^)" Sakaguchi senpai whispered. Dai-chan looked at koutarou senpai.. Dai-chan blushes. "Uhh....No......!!!//////" "Hmmm :3" "SAKAGUCHI! You're bullying Dai-chan again! Stop that!" "Uhhh no? I'm not bullying him! ('・_・')".. Dai-chan giggled, While Sakaguchi and koutarou were fighting.. A senpai pulled my Shirt, That senpai had a angry look..

*Outside the classroom*

"Uh....uhhh-" "STAY AWAY FROM KOUTAROU YOU BRAT" She shouted.. The time she shouted, All the instruments stopped for 6 seconds, then koutarou went to check on what was that about.. "DAI-CHAN?" Koutarou senpai said with a concerned look.. "Ko-koutarou.. I need to go!" The senpai said.. "Huh..?" "I said.. I need to go!////" "o...k..?" The senpai grabs her clarinet and things then leaves the classroom.. The senpai looks at dai-chan like she was saying "Remember me".. "Dai-chan! Are you okay?! Did something happen?!" "No! N-Nothing!" Dai-chan ran inside the classroom..

*11:00 pm.. Outside the building*

"Ko-koutarou senpai!" Dai-Chan said.. "Hm?" "Who was that senpai...?" "Oh, that girl.. Her name is koume" "Koume...? Akarizawa Koume...?!" "Hm? Yeah, why do you know her?" ".....I've seen her..."... -In Dai-chans mind "A-akarizawa?! Ho-how?! Why?! Why is akarizawa here?!.."-

*Dai-chan's Flashback"

"Toshi, I told you! Moe is so funn- Toshi..?" "...Sorry but, Can you tell me more about Honoha?" "Oh.. Honoha..?" "Yeah, the one who bullied you" "ok.."... I told toshi everything i know.. "How did she bully you?" "She kicked me, She told everyone that I killed her pet.. Which is not true.. And she poured water on me while i was reading..." "Ok thanks"..

*3 days later*

"Are you houeru?" Akarizawa said.. "Yeah! I'm houeru!" I said with a smile.. "Worst person i've ever met" Akarizawa pushed me.. "H-hey!" "Why are you bullying honoha? You stupid shit" "Wh-what?! I didn't bully her!" "Shut up" Akarizawa kicked me.. "Riho, Sakura come here! Teach this shit his lesson" "wh-what?!" I was confused.. Riho grabs my arms then sakura was holding a box cutter.. "To-toshi..! Help me!" I asked toshi for help but.. Toshi was smiling.. "To-toshi..? Why...?" "Do it!" Toshi said and laughs... Sakura slits my legs 4 times... "Se-sensei....." I called for help but... "... Ok class let's start the class!" ....

*End of dai-chan's flashback*

"Dai-chan?" Sakaguchi senpai said.. "Oh! Uhh... Sorry!" Dai-chan said, dai-chan looked at koutarou senpai.. Dai-chan blushes.. "Dai-chan~♥︎?" Koutarou senpai said.. "Uhhh...uhhhh.. Sorry!!!///////".. Koutarou senpai giggled..

"Koutarou senpai...?" Dai-chan said, "What is it dai-chan?" "Koutarou senpai... Do you have LINE..?" "Yeah, why? Do you want my LINE?" He giggled.. "Ye-yes...//////", Koutarou senpai told me his LINE, "You can call and message me anytime!" Koutarou senpai said "o-okay..." Dai-Chan was so happy...

*4:00 pm Leaving sakuragaoka kouko*

"Bye dai-chan! Hope we see again!!" Sakaguchi senpai said.. Koutarou senpai gets closer to my ear.. "Ko-koutarou senpai...?!?!///////////" Dai-chan was about to freak out, "Dai-chan, I hope me see again! And don't forget to add me!" Koutarou senpai whispered and he blows to my ear.. "Kyaa!!" Dai-chan shouts, koutarou senpai giggled and winks at dai-chan.. Dai-chan was blushing hard...

"Soooo how was the bass clarinet senpai?" Miu asked, "I think... I like him- i mean i want to be like him/////" "Just like what i thought" she giggled..

*LINE*

Dai-chan entered koutarou senpai's LINE ID...

K = Koutarou
D = Dai-Chan

K: Dai-chan?

D: Koutarou senpai! Thanks for today!

K: I'm glad you Chose me rather than sakaguchi! (Laughs)

D: Hehe
-Dai-chan blushing in real life-

K: i got to go now, let's chat tomorrow!

D: Okay!

*Closes LINE*

To be Continued

Song: Honeyworks meets sphere/ Ippun ichibyou kimi to boku no

Honeyworks meets スフィア/一分一秒君と僕の

First picture: Bass clarinet
Last picture: Honeyworks/juuichigatsu no ame/11月の雨