Part 5 - The Unexpected

I finally be able to update. Sorry for those who've been waiting long!

I hope you'll like this chap. Thankyou for reading! ❤️

----------------------------------------------

He is already in love with someone. I should've known.

Baekhyun sunbae... I'm not giving up on you. I will try to win your heart and be the better guy for you. I swear that.

Chanyeol's POV

[The next day...]

The thing that I saw yesterday got me frustrated this morning as I was really curious about who the guy was.

Yesterday, the room was quite dark and I couldn't see his face clearly. All I knew was that he was tall and had blonde hair.

I decided to ask Sehun. He probably knew who the guy was.

As I walked inside the classroom, I saw Sehun talking with some girls. Tch this brat.

I walked my way towards my seat next to Chen's and put my books into the drawer. I darted my eyes to Sehun who was still surrounded by those annoying girls. They were not that pretty anyway. Baekhyun sunbae looked prettier than them even though he was a guy.

After a few minutes, Sehun finally noticed the glare I gave him. He apologized to the girls before walking towards me, giving me the 'what-do-you-want' look.

"You better have a good reason to call me here, hyung. I was busy talking with those girls there," he said, feeling annoyed.

I rolled my eyes. "They're obviously flirting only because of your handsome face! Not knowing what an asshole you are."

I heard him letting out a sigh. "I don't want to have a fight with you, hyung. Just tell me what you want."

I gave him a confused look. Usually, Sehun would argue with me until he finally got me speechless. He always won every argument that we've had.

Probably not in a good mood, I thought.

"Do you know any guy in this school that is tall and has blonde hair, a senior maybe?" I asked him, which in return I got hit on my arm.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed while rubbing my hand on the spot that was hit.

"Your question is so stupid. There is freaking a lot of students like that, hyung. How am I supposed to know which one it is that you're looking for?!"

Duh, Chanyeol.

"Wait, there is one guy. He is a senior. He's the captain of our basketball team. Obviously tall and his hair is blonde," he continued to talk, with his hand searching for the senior's photo on his phone.

He then showed me a picture of a guy wearing our school's basketball team uniform. He was really handsome. I couldn't believe I was admitting to that.

"What's his name?" I asked Sehun.

"His name is Wu Yifan, but he prefers to be called Kris. And guess what?" He looked at me with a smirk.

He leaned closer to whisper into my ears. "He's in the same class as Baekhyun sunbae."

The bell rang and it was time to start our lesson. Sehun left my desk and went to his seat, leaving me with questions in my head.

[At the Cafeteria...]