please i just

topic: youtuber hate

OKAY FIRST OF ALL

I LOVE YOUTUBERS.

I LIKE HOW THEY SAVE LIVES, I LIKE HOW THEY ARE THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING

I LOVE THEM.

But sometimes... people are shit.

Storytime? I think so.

Okay. So I love SSundee.

Like really, #crundee.

So if you don't know or not up to date, or anything like that jazz, he got HACKED. On his Twitter, and his YouTube(he got his YT back tho).

The whole SSundee fandom was outraged.

(Btw please report @parody on Twitter, he was the one who hacked SSundee, also private ur account.)

We began commenting and tweeting this guy to give back Ian's account.

But he wouldn't.

So the insulting and slurring began.

(Warning; may cause you to laugh and cry and be hurt at the same time)

People began saying:

"GIVE HIM BACK HIS ACCOUNT U ASSHAT!!"

"WE WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT IF YOU DON'T GIVE HIS ACC BACK."

"GIVE HIS ACCOUNT BACK YOU FAGGOT." (I GOT OUTRAGED BY THIS SHIT I'LL TALK ABOUT THIS TOO JUST WAIT)

I had a problem with this.

I may have insulted the guy with this:

"Give his account back you little shit. I will call up the fandoms I am in and we will slaughter your family. Even though they don't watch SSundee, I will call them and set up a black parade(some people replied me with "u trying to insult him or make him cry?"), kill you and will feast on your body. If u buddy ceramic bitch in London, we will attack you with memes and all of the armies from Brendon's forehead will slay you. I'll call the phandom and all of us will throw sharpies, whisks, pans,(the cooking material), bombs, and terrible puns. Our attack will be as amazing as Phil, and you will never be Dan Howell cause you will be on fire (hate myself). I'll also call the Troye fandom to talk you down and let wolves bite you, everybody will go wild and you'll soon realise that you're a fool. I will also call all of the otakus existing and we will throw our emotional scenes, summon titans, aliens, and write your name on a death note. Also the Alfie fandom(even though i kinda hate him), I'll call them too, and we will throw courgettes at you. And the Michelle Phan fandom (dreamers), we'll throw all of our sharp ass and hard to remove makeup. Also the Tyler Oakley fandom, we will throw shower caps(if you get this then ily), shameless self promo, hook up's on different companies and brands, and also emotions because of our thirst on wanting another Troyler collab. YOU WILL NEVER BEAT US CAUSE OUR MEMES OUR DANKER THAN YOURS."

So, I hate myself

Point 2 on why I'm trash: I make f*cking bad puns and references.

I'm so sorry.

And everybody's replies are like:

"PHANDOM!!"

"courgette."

"BRENDON'S FOREHEAD I CAN'T BREATHE."

"YO HI TROYE FAM"

"SISTER DANIEL WILL BLESS US ALL."

"AS AMAZING AS PHIL CRAFTING"

"JUST PLS GIVE BACK SSUNDEE'S ACC PLS"

BUT TALKING ABOUT USING FAGGOT AS AN INSULT OKAY HOLLD THE FUCK UP.

Girl, hold my earringS.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG OF A BOY PREFERRING TO SUCK DICK THAN LICKING A PUSSY.

(i'm so disgusting wtf)

THAT'S HOW THEY WERE MADE.

THE END.

GOT IT BITCH?

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY.

IT'S 2016.

GROW UP U STUPID 12-YEAR-OLD WHO THINKS BEING GAY IS WRONG.

OKAY.

*is outraged*

- ally.