Devil's game

Just as you landed on the roof, bullets came flying towards you. You took cover by laying flat on the roof. Judging by the direction of the bullets, you are able to see that your attacker is shooting from another building on the left. By looking at the holes that the bullets are producing, you know that the attacker is probably using rifles. "These are the time where I wish I chose a gun during my graduation." You thought to yourself. When you tried to peek and see your attacker, bullets came flying towards you again.

You're thinking hard to get away...suddenly, an idea came into your mind. Rifles need to be reloaded. Your attacker, however, is using multiple rifles, two at a time, to cut down the time needed to reload the guns. As a result, you'll have roughly a few seconds to jump and launch your hook onto another building while your attacker is changing the guns. Tho it's risky, you decided that it's probably the only way. You peek up again, as you expected, the attacker fires at you. Just as the firing stops, you immediately rolled over and launch your hook onto another building. Unfortunately, the attacker managed to change the guns fast enough and one of the bullets grazed your arm. "That was close." You said to yourself, while laying on pieces of glass from the window you shattered while you crashed your way in. While getting up slowly, you heard someone talking outside the room. You overheard a voice of a little girl and an older man. "Tanaka-san, there seems to be weird noises and I can't seem to fall asleep, can you bring me to Ciel?" A smile formed on your face, you thought you just striked the lottery. "Perhaps the luck is on my side tonight." You quickly went out and sneak behind the pair. You saw them entering a room and can hear that girl squel for the earl's name. This time, you'll kill the earl for sure...

Sebastian's POV:
I've searched all over the garden...she seemed like a sneaky little kitten. Not getting anything, I decided to go back to the mansion. The ball is still going on, with lots of guests waltzing at the dancefloor.

Even with this amount of people, she will always stand out. There, I saw her trying to make her escape. I zig zag through the crowd and grabbed her shoulder. "Leaving already? The party is still on..." I whispered into her ear.

Sebastian's eyes widened in surprise to see a woman with a terrified expression. Apologizing to that woman, Sebastian chuckled at his mistake. "Things are sure getting interesting this time." Sebastian said to himself while walking into the mansion to search for his prey.