The Phantomhive ball

Days after that incident, you can't seem to get that butler out from your mind. This is bad...you thought to yourself. To calm yourself down, you decided to practice your knife throwing skills. While you were practicing, it reminds you of your pass as a trainee in the assassin group. When the trainees graduate, they will be given the opportunity to choose a weapon of their choice. Most of the trainees chose weapons like guns or swords. Those are the popular choices as those weapons can do more harm or even kill enemies with very few time and effort.

You, however, chose daggers and a short knife. They're light and handy, easily hidden, and makes little to no sound when used, you thought. You especially like the move where you sneak behind your target and slit his or her throat in silence...drawing no attention while you waltz away from the scene.

After some time of practicing, you realized that it's time to get ready, for the Phantomhive ball. You wore a lacy black evening gown with your shoulder length h/c hair let down. With your daggers and knife hidden beneath your dress, you're all set to attend the ball. A horse carrier is prepared and it soon came to a halt in front of a majestic mansion. With the invitation in hand, you gracefully walk towards the entrance.

At the entrance, you were greeted by the butler. His name, Tanaka, as you heard the other servants called him. When you enter the ballroom, it was filled with guests. Faint music playing at the background and the chatter of the guests filled the room. You carefully walk towards one corner, observe the surroundings, and plan your escape route once your mission is accomplished. Suddenly, the crowd quiet down and the music stops. The young earl is standing on the stairwell, standing beside him is the red eyed butler. He greeted the guests and proceeded to socialize with the guests. You felt your heartbeat became slightly faster when you saw that butler.

You cleared your mind and decided to focus your attention on the earl, waiting for him to be alone. You started to slowly walk towards the earl...Suddenly, the guests collectively moved away. Realizing that it's time for the dance, you quickly walk towards one corner to avoid any attention. However, you were stopped in your track by a beautiful red rose handed to you. Looking up, you found yourself staring into a pair of dark red orbs. "May I have the honor of this dance?" Said the handsome butler, with a sexy smirk on his face.