Waltz with the devil

With all the eyes landed on both you and the butler, you have no choice but to go with it. He gently grasped your hand and placed his other hand on your waist. Despite all assassination training you received, you were still awkward around strangers. But, maybe that's the reason why you make such an excellent assassin. After all, the more distant you felt towards your target, the easier it is to kill them in cold blood.

During the dance, you cannot help but to feel that both of you are closer than necessary. That red-eyed butler has been directing all his attention on you. His stare is making you feel suffocated...you can't wait for the dance to end. "A novice dancer, I see." Said the butler in a teasing tone with a smirk on his face. Realizing that you have been staring at your feet all the while, you quickly raise your head to face your dance partner...only to be locked in his mesmerizing stare. You swear that you almost lost yourself in his eyes but you're able to maintain your composure. "I'm so going to tear you to pieces after this!" you thought to yourself.
Looking at your slightly flustered reaction, he slightly chuckled and told you to relax and enjoy the dance. He then begin to ask questions about you. Of course, you came up with a fake name and lied to all the questions he asked. He only gently smiled and gave a small "hmm" whenever you answered his questions. Soon, the music ended...he thanked you for the dance by bowing and placing a kiss on the back of your hand.
Now that the dance is over, time to focus on your mission and get this done as soon as possible...you thought to yourself and your eyes started to dart around...looking for your target...
Sebastian's thoughts:A rather cute little kitten we have over here. Sebastian thought to himself while looking at you with your eyes glued to the floor while both of you were dancing. Cuteness aside, her constant lying requires some extra...discipline. Most importantly, those dangerous vibe that she's giving, can't help but draws my attention...Sweet as honey, dangerous as a two-edged sword...I hope she'll last longer than the previous ones...we'll certainly have a good time. A smirk formed on Sebastian's face while he was watching your every move at one corner.