The Party and the Chief's son

ابدأ من البداية

       "Please wait, I am not, Please believe me, I'm not a demon... calm down."

       I was hysterical, but I did calm, even though I was scared I still felt close to him, his eyes looked sincere and warm.

       "I can't explain exactly, I have been that way, for a long time for the years I was supposed to be over at the other Kingdom. I was born human, and I am the chief's son."

       "What happened to you?"

       "No... I will not tell you, you will get scared and run, maybe even tell people not that they would listen I mean who would listen to a person they already think is nuts about the Chief's son being a wolf."

      "I won't get scared! How can you say that I would tell anyone... you're my friend no matter who or what you are, I will always be there."

      The look he gave me sent thrills throughout my body. I blushed and looked away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the door.

      "Let's walk, the drums are giving me a headache, and I really don't like people looking at us while we talk... or interrupting us."

       I nodded and we walked out of the inside corridor where everyone was and just walked the moon was shining down, and I started to hum the melody I had sung earlier... "I have fell in love with one which that I cannot have, I sing to the moon and the rising sun..." I sang that line, I don't know why, I liked that part, it was sad, but mysterious. Aaron stopped walking and turned a very serious look on his face.

        "What were you just singing?"

        "Oh, um... just a song, I don't know where it came from, but I just started to sing it, it's lovely isn't it."

        "Yea, can you sing it all for me?"

       I sang it, trying to make it sound enchanting, the moon glowed overhead, and his green Eyes were shining bright like emeralds aflame. I think he was about to kiss me, and if it weren't for the chief who came looking for his son, I am sure he would have.

       "An enchanting song for sure, but I am sure the sad part won't be so sad... 'just sing to the moon and the rising sun' I have to go and say goodbye to the guests will you wait for me, I still wish to talk to you more." He smiled and I blushed, the chief looked baffled that he would be even be talking with me, and that he has taken an interest in me. I kept wondering about what he said about singing to the moon and the rising sun. "Yes, of course Aaron."

       We walked back in silence and I went over to my mother, a few girls my age snickered and a few sneered at me but I just walked, I was happy. My mother was talking to one of the elders of our villagers; you see our village has three elders, all of which witnessed my birth, and a chief. The chief is in charge but takes great care in the advice of the elders; they see things which are kind of creepy. They saw me and stopped talking, I went over to my mother and kissed her cheek, and the elder fell away into the crowd. "What were you two talking about?"

       "Nothing of importance yet."

       "Come on; please tell me, I am old enough to know things."

       "We will discuss it when we get home."

      I remembered what I came over to tell her.

        "Oh, mother, I just remembered why I came over here... Aaron wants me to stay after the feast, when he has said farewell to all of the guests."

        "Oh... well.... Do you want to stay?" A look of surprise came over her. I know she wants to know why he wants to talk to me, why he wants me to stay. Why I would want to stay with the chief's son. I don't blame her.