Chapter.27

Annie's POV

We were all in the impala. It was raining. I love it when it rains. I like to watch the rain drops go down the window. I like to watch them race and see who gets to the bottom first.  It just my mind off things. "Annieeee." Dean said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes,Dean."

"What's up,whatcha thinking about." He said.

"Life you know." I said.

"Yeah I feel yeah,listen our next hunt is a Demon hunt and you know what happen the last couple times you think your ready." He said.

I thought about it. God I hate demons. I hate anything that's supernatural.

"I'm ready to go kill some sons of a bitches how bout you guys." I said with a smile.

"Haha that's my girl" Dean said looking at Sam as he shook his head.

This was going to be along car ride so I went ahead and went to sleep.

Dean's POV.

It was still raining and it was late Sam asleep I look back Annie asleep. Good to see my brother and little sister all here in one piece that's all I ask for. They come first. I would die for both of them. Shoot I went to hell for Sam and I would do it again if I had to. I pulled up to the motel were we would be staying and hit Sam to wake up. "You want me to get her." He said. "No go inside I got her." He walked inside all sleepy and I went to get Annie. Every Time I look at her she looks just like mom.  I pick her up and carry her inside. Sam was already on a bed so I laid in the one next to Annie. Oh son of a bitch her birthday is tomorrow. Now I can't go to sleep. I got up quietly and put my jacket on and went out to the car. Let's see what can I get her for her birthday. I stopped at a 24 hour drug store and got her a card and pie. Then I waited until 6 in the morning maybe falling asleep in the car for a little bit and got her the jacket she's always wanted I'm just the best brother aren't I. By the time I got back to the motel it was about 7:30. I walked in and right as walked in Sam and Annie were waking up. "Happy birthday!" I yelled. Annie eyes widened. "You remembered." She said as she got up and run straight to me and gave me a hug. "Yeah how could I forget I didn't really get to have a good teenage birthday so I'm going to make sure you do." I handed her stuff.

"Ugh yeah happy birthday." Sam said kind of weird.

"Why did you say it like that." I said.

"Like what." He said liking between me and Annie.

"You forgot." Annie said looking at him.

"Annie I."

"No, to be honest I'm surprised Dean even remember but you didn't." She said and rushed out the door.

"Man, hey Annie no." I said running out the door. She did didn't even run away she was sitting on the curb.

"Annie."

"Annie look at me."

She looked up and she was crying.
"Hey your ok." I said and she stood up and hugged me.

"Let's not think about it ok and if you want to ignore him you can today is your day."

"Thanks Dean I love you."

"I love you too Annie. How about we go inside and eat that pie and find us a demon ok."

We walked inside and Sam was sitting on the bed waiting.